Epilogue

"Alright, I'm gonna go see if I can find Lou's therapist. In the mean time, stay away from the window so he can't see you, alright?" Levi wandered down a long hallway, leaving me leaned against the wall. The door way was only a few steps away and beyond that a few windows to look in on the waiting room. From where I was standing, I could see a few of the patients visiting with their friends or families.

"Harry?" A familiar voice gasped, breaking me out of my stare at a particular patient with bright fiery red hair and freckles. She looked no older than fifteen, poor girl.

"Ye-Jay?" I turned and faced the woman who was covering her gaping mouth with a hand. She nodded, dropping her hand and rushing forward to hug me.

"Thank goodness you're here! Louis hasn't been able to mutter a single word besides your name every time I visit." That sparked something in my mind.

"How many times do you visit? Levi said he visits every week with Hope and he barely ever sees you." I accused, standing up straight. A look of guilt flashed across her face as she stepped back a few steps.

"You know I have a busy schedule with the girls. It's hard to find time to come and visit." She told me, not able to meet my eye. I almost believed her if it weren't for that.

"That's bullshit. I can tell you're lying. What's the real reason?" I demanded, not caring if she was older than I am. I know I should treat her with respect but she doesn't visit her own goddamn son for crying out loud. That's just pitiful.

"I-I can't stand to see him this way, Harry. It scares me, okay? Seeing him this way makes me feel like I've done a bad job in raising him." She confessed, looking towards the ground. I almost pitied her, almost.

"So you are the famous Harry that Louis keeps talking and writing about, eh?" A woman's voice broke through the tension. I turned and smiled sheepishly at the therapist. The short woman looked pretty young with short black hair and glasses. "I'm Dr. Mullen, Louis' therapist for the past year or so." Ah, so this is the woman he went and saw right after he tried to take his own life the first time.

"Yeah, I'm Harry." I didn't know what else to say, so I awkwardly looked to Levi for help. Out of the corner of my eye I could barely make out Jay's figure retreating out of the facility.

"So, I am gonna go in, talk to Louis for a few minutes and then when I come out, Harry will go in. Hopefully he will be able to spark a reaction from him." He explained to both Dr. Mullen and I. We nodded and watched as he went through the door, Dr. Mullen watching through the glass. I didn't want to see him, not yet.

"I don't know if him seeing you will do any good or worse for him. I honestly don't know." Dr. Mullen told me, shaking her head. "When he first came to me about a year ago, I thought that whoever this Harry character is, he will be able to help out. But after reading what he's written in his journal, I don't know what will help him. We've got him on medication to dull the voices he hears and anti-depressants, but we don't know what else to do. All he does is rock back and forth mumbling your name."

I watched as she stared through the glass. I really hope I can help. I didn't know he had gotten bad again. I didn't even know he had stopped taking his meds in the first place about a year ago. It's all my fault he is here. I should have known it wasn't him talking that day in the car park.

"Is there anything extra I can do to help?" I asked, risking a peek through the glass. I saw Levi facing me in a chair, talking to Louis. Louis' back was facing me but I could definitely tell it was him. Not just because of obvious reasons, but because of his hair, his body, his everything. I pulled away from the window, sucking in a large breath. I can do this. I missed him so much though. I let out my breath, looking towards Dr. Mullen who had just seen what I did.