About the sequel...

Hiya. So I bet you all thought this was going to be about the sequel. In a way it is.

I regret to inform you that there is not going to be a sequel.

I've tried. I really have. But I can't write one. I hate sequels anyways.

Now, if you don't hate me still and continued reading this, I want to say a quick thanks. But what I wanted to say was that there have been a few questions as to what happened to Libby the penguin. Because she had grown so attached to Harry, she was moved to the zoo where Harry works at now.

In my mind I imagined that Louis would have his ups and downs, Larry would name their puppy Cookie because of Jonah, and they would adopt a young boy. No. Not a girl named Darcy because honestly that's so over used and I am sick of it. Yeah it was cute for a while, but after a while it's just the same damn shit.

Anyways, the kid would grow up semi oblivious to what was going on with Daddy Lou until he walks in on his dad trying to off himself again. The boy which would be a teen by this point would help stop him, talk him out of it, and call Harry. Between Harry and the kid, Louis gets better.

Eventually Louis would be weaned off his heavy duty meds and is able to live semi normal again. Then they all live happily ever after.

And Larry have butt sex.

There was going to be a lot of that actually. Oh well.

Thank you all again so much for reading this. I love you all. Stay weird. Xxx