Chapter 14

"Hey," Louis whispered, "How was your weekend?" He was sitting next to me, both in our assigned seats, during our science class we shared together.

"It was pretty good, what about yours?" I whispered back, writing down notes the teacher had put on the board for us to copy as he lectured us on the new topic of clouds. Blegh, I already learned about clouds a few years ago, why do I have to learn it again?

"It was pretty good, the twins keep asking about you though." I could hear the smile in his voice, one spreading across my face as well. They were absolutely adorable. I continued to take notes, not bothering to respond.

"I was also kinda worried about you because I didn't hear from you." He whispered again a few minutes later.

"There was nothing to report to you, master." I put on my servant voice like when I was acting with Gemma this weekend. We had spent the rest of the weekend watching movies, talking about nonsense and drama, having heart to hearts, baking cookies which turned into a flour fight, and just had a good time together. She left this morning to go back to college because she didn't want miss more than she needed to.

Louis scoffed, obviously not happy with my response. I closed my notebook, finished taking the notes. The teacher passed out our homework for the night just in time as the bell rang. I packed up my stuff, leaving Louis behind as I left the class room. I limped down the hallway, listening to the people whisper loudly the rude things they call me. They were right, I am a loser, and a faggot, nobody will love me besides Gemma, and all that other fun stuff.

"Hey faggot!" I heard a familiar voice yell behind me. I froze in the middle of the hallway, scared about what was coming. They promised they wouldn't hurt me anymore. Please, I hope this is just some mean joke.

"Where do you think you're going?" The voice whispered into my ear. I shivered at the feeling of his hot breath on my ear, even if this is going to be bad, it's sorta hot.

Louis spun me, pining me to the lockers by holding both my wrists above me with one of his hands. He smirked at me, an evil glint in his eyes. I knew it was too good to be true, they just wanted to make me feel like I had friends and then bam, beat me up where everyone could see and I would end up crying or something embarrassing.

"Did you really believe we could be friends in school? I have a reputation to keep, so I can't have a gay dweeb hanging around me can I?" He whispered hotly in my ear, leaning in really close to me. The bell rang and I looked past him to see nobody in the hallway. Wonderful.

"That's really hypocritical of you isn't it?" I smirked back, Louis still inches from me and pinning to the lockers. His smirk faded for a second before a look of guilt walked over his face.

"Uh, yeah, but, truth is, I maybe, uh, lied about liking Zayn." He stammered, dropping his head so his head rested on my shoulder. I made a shocked face, over him doing this where anyone can see, and him lying about liking Zayn. Why on earth would he do that. So, I voiced the question.

"Why did you lie?" I tried to act normal and play it cool but what would you do if your crush was now pinning you to the wall and was practically leaning on you, saying he lied about liking someone. Not exactly an everyday occurrence, now is it?

"Because I like you," he mumbled almost inaudible, but I heard it.

"W-what?" I asked, my heart beating rapidly because oh my gosh did he really just say that.

"I said that I like you, I like you more than I should. I don't why, but I do. You have me completely and utterly in love with you and I don't know what to do with myself around you because I don't want to look like a fool. I've already cried in front of you numerous times and I never cry, you managed to even make me think of you constantly, I don't know how you did it but you did. I love you Harry." He pulled his head off my shoulder, looking me in the eyes. Then he did the unexpected. He leaned forward, pressing his lips to mine for a few seconds before he pulled away to look at me one last time before dashing down the hallway and out the exit doors, leaving me standing there shocked and confused.

"I love you too, Louis." I whispered, even if he couldn't hear me.

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°

A/N: I decided for some more drama so here it is(: mwuahahaha! I'm evil. I really like drama because I am horrible at fluff:/ but anyways here it is! And I just wanted to say thanks again for reading and voting and commenting. Stay amazing, I love you all!(: xxx (I'm in a good mood despite having no voice for the past three days and feeling like crap)