Chapter 21

"What the hell is he doing here?" Levi seethed, pointing an accusing finger towards Louis whose face paled and dropped the feather duster, standing completely still as if he was scared. Levi whipped around to face me, stalking towards me,"I see you have chosen then, and obviously you have chosen the wrong one of us."

I backed away, slightly terrified, especially since I smelled the sour odor of alcohol coming off of him. I shook my head, opening my mouth to respond but it was't my voice that came out. "Why don't you just leave him alone to choose whoever the hell he wants to choose. Stop being so commanding and bossing him around like you own him!" I watched as Louis walked forward, getting in Levi's face.

"Why don't you stop showing up around him when it's so painfully obvious he doesn't like you. I mean, who would like a suicidal, bipolar, ugly ass freak like you!?" Levi roared back, breathing heavily as he shoved Louis' chest, causing him to stumble back a few steps. Louis regained his composure, shoving Levi back, leading to a fist fight between the two. I did nothing to stop the two boys fighting over me, crashing into things and breaking a lamp due to the fact I was frozen with shock and fear. For some reason the only thing going through my head at that moment was, what if they both realize I'm not worth it and turn their fist against me? It sounds stupid, I know but for some reason that's what was in my head.

"Stop! Stop this! Stop it now! Maybe I don't want either of you! Maybe I haven't even decided! Have either of you two taken into consideration my feelings on all of this?! No, you haven't! So before you go trying to claim me like I am territory and fight over me, in my own home, breaking my things, at least talk to me like I am an actual human being. For now, I want the both of you to get out. Please." I finally had found my voice, making both boys stop and look at me. God, is this what Katniss felt like with Peeta and Gale? I feel her pain now. I sighed, closing my eyes and rubbed my hands over my face, obviously frustrated. I heard a shuffling and then the door opening and closing. Glad they were both gone, I dropped my hands and opened my eyes, only that not both of them had left.

"I-I'm so sorry, p-please forgive m-me!" Louis still stood there, crying and blubbering. Two seconds ago he was just angry and now he is crying. Something is seriously wrong with him. "-who would like a suicidal, bipolar, ugly ass freak like you!?" Levi's voice rang throughout my head. Bipolar. Everything was piecing together, Louis trying to commit suicide and then later on acting as if nothing had happened, fighting and angry to crying like a baby. All of the little things that I've picked up on too, like in school how something will happen and his mood will instantly flip. Louis is bipolar. He obviously doesn't know it, because most people who have it don't know and if they do, they're put on medication that stops them from being so moody.

"Louis? You're okay, I was just trying to get you guys to stop fighting, I didn't mean to make you cry. Come here," I told him, holding my arms out for a hug. He immediately ran into them, burying his face into my chest. I quietly comforted him, rubbing his back to try and calm him down because his body was racking with sobs. I pulled him towards the couch, stepping carefully over the broken lamp, pulling Louis down to sit in my lap. He immediately curled into a ball, tucking himself under my chin as a few tears still trickled down his face. He held tightly onto my shirt, his grip only loosening when he had fallen asleep.

Wondering if I could confirm my suspicions, I carefully pulled Louis away from me, picking him up to carry him upstairs. Once I had tucked him into my bed, I took his phone and called his mum. I left the room quietly, putting the phone up to my ear as I did so. After a few rings, Jay finally answered.

"Lou? Why are you calling? I told you there were leftovers in the fridge if you got hungry." Her voice came through the speaker as I made my way downstairs.