Chapter 25

Another fist connected with my stomach, letting out a groan ass I bent over and clutched it. A pair of hands pushed me over before a foot collided with the side of my face, damaging my hearing for a few seconds. The foot was swung back only to be brought back with force into my chest. I laid motionless, occasionally letting out a moan or groan, as the feet kept kicking me. I heard the bell ring, or at least I assumed so because after a few minutes the feet had disappeared. My ears were still ringing and my body still aching. I had been beaten up three times and called every name under the sun already, and it wasn't even fourth period yet. You would think I was used to this after being treated like this for about a month and a half, it now being mid January.

After a few more minutes, the ringing in my ears had stopped and I managed to shakily sit up. I swayed back and forth as my vision swam before me. I laid back down in a puddle of my blood, knowing I was about to loose consciousness. I lamely attempted to wipe away my blood and tears that were on my face, failing to do so as everything went black and I didn't feel the pain any longer.

Louis' POV.

I was running late to class, I had been stalled when I found a couple making out in front of my locker, oblivious to the world around them. I tried asking them to move but they didn't hear me. So here I am, practically running down the hall trying not to get caught without a pass, trying to get to class. I was oblivious to everything around me, which explains why I tripped over something and fell.

Groaning, I sat up and rubbed my knee that I fell on, pretty sure it will have a lovely bruise on it now. My eyes flitted over to a large dark object, most likely what I tripped on. I gasped when I realized what I actually saw, moving to lean on my knees over the bloody and bruised body. My hands hovered over his unconcious body, not wanting to touch him and cause more pain.

I forgot about class as I carefully picked him up, not caring about the blood that was getting on my favorite tee shirt, and carrying him to the nurses office. This is the first time I have actually had physical contact with him in a month and a half. I missed him so much but what I said to him, had to be said. I didn't want things to end up like this though.

I pushed the door open to Mrs. Krisher's office, not bothering with the fact that she was helping with another student, walking to the back and laying him on a cot. I pulled a spare chair up next to the cot and sat in it. Not believing that the bullying for him had gotten worse.

"Alright, now what happened to Harry today?" Mrs. Krisher questioned, as she came over to assess his injuries.

"I don't know. I tripped over him on my way to class because I wasn't paying attention and he was laying there in a puddle of blood, unconscious." I explained, holding onto his hand. I didn't want to let him go.

I watched as Mrs. Krisher cleaned him up and put bandages on him, nothing being said between the two of us. When she finished, she sighed and turned around to face me, crossing her arms over her chest and leaned against Harry's cot.

"Wanna tell me what has been happening? After you took him home when he was sick, he didn't come in here as often. And then about a month or two back, he started coming in here again but more than before. And you bringing him in here like this confirms the fact that it isn't you doing this." She let out another sigh, staring at me for a response.

"I honestly don't know. We had a bit of a uhm, falling out and we've been avoiding each other ever since. But when he wakes up I'm gonna apologize because he needs to be protected again." I confessed to her for some unknown reason.

"Well, he is probably going to be in a lot of pain when he does come to, so I am going to let him go home and sleep it off. Do you want to be his escort home?" She asked me, obviously just wanting to know if I wanted to go home with him so I could talk to him more privately.

"Yeah, I think that would be great. Uhm, do you think it would be easier to just let him sleep and take him home? That way he doesn't have to wake up and worry about trying to walk?"

"I think that's a good idea. Let me call the office and let them know you two are going to be leaving and then I will help you get him out to your car." She pushed herself off of Harry's cot to make the phone call as I slung my backpack over my shoulders. Mrs. Krisher came back to let me know it was okay to leave so I gently picked Harry up again and followed Mrs. Krisher out to the car park.

"This is my car," I nodded towards my vehicle as she walked over and opened the back door. I laid Harry down across the backseat, quietly closing the door. "Thank you."

"Just take care of that boy please." She said, turning and leaving. I shook my head before running around to the drivers side and getting in to start the car. I drove to Harry's house in silence due to the fact he was still passed out. When I got to his house, I had trouble opening the door with him in my arms but I still managed to do it.

I carried him up to his room and tucked him into his bed after taking off his shoes, socks, and jeans. I went back downstairs to his kitchen and grabbed him a water bottle and looked through his cupboards until I found some pain killers. I poured a few into my hand before going back up to his room with the water and pills in hand. I walked across his room, trying to be silent as possible as I placed the water and pills on his nightstand right next to his bed.

"What are you doing?" Harry's deep, raspy voice scared me, causing me to jump. I turned to face him still cuddled under the blankets and stared at him, unsure as to what to say.

"I-I," I stuttered but stopped when I couldn't find any words. Harry's arm snaked out from underneath the covers and his large hand wrapped around one of my wrists.

"Shut up and cuddle with me, then you can go back to hating me." He sighed, tugging on my wrist and opening the covers. I sighed and nodded, pulling my jeans off and climbing into the bed next to him.

"I'm sorry, Harry."

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°

A/N: Sorry this chapter is pathetic I uhm have been having a rough time lately with everything in general. Stay weird. Xx