Chapter 5

Louis' POV

I don't know why I keep doing this. Being nice to that fag. I guess it's just because I pity him. Yeah, that's it, I feel bad for him. So now I'm stuck going over to his house in about half an hour to study and get some help. Well, I actually do need to study and get help but staying just so his mum doesn't hurt him and so he can eat, well I don't know why I'm doing that.

I got out of my bed, grabbing some clothes, and went to go take a shower. Standing under the constant stream of hot water felt good against my neck and back. After about ten minutes of just standing there, I quickly washed myself and got out. I threw on my clothes, grabbed my phone and keys, and went downstairs where my mum stood over the stove cooking bacon.

"Good morning Boobear." My mum greeted, kissing me on the cheek and handed me a plate of bacon and eggs as I sat down.

"Morning mum. So today I'm going to a uhm a friends house to study. I don't know when I'll be back, probably sometime after noon." Waiting for a response, I bit into a piece of bacon.

"So Zayn, Liam, or Niall's house?" She questions me as I finish my food. I shook my head, rinsing my plate and putting it in the dish washer.

"Actually, none of them." I told her as I slipped my navy blue Toms on. She followed me down the hallway to the bathroom with a puzzled look on her face, obviously waiting for me to elaborate. I sighed before giving in while putting toothpaste on my toothbrush.

"I'm going over to the guys house that was here the other day and you yelled at us for being wet." Her eyes lit up with realization as I stuck the toothbrush in my mouth.

"He was cute, dresses nice for a young lad like you. I'm pretty sure you could learn a thing or two from that boy. Oh, I forgot to ask when he was here, but what is his name?" She babbled on and I rolled my eyes at her, spitting my toothpaste out.

"Hom- uh I mean his name Harry." I caught myself before calling him a homo in front of my mum. I rinsed my mouth and wiped it off before I turned to face her.

"Well, I hope you have fun. I'm taking the girls shopping today so you might be home before us." She finally said as we walked out to the front door. We said our goodbyes and I grabbed my back pack and left the house.

• • • • • • • • • • • • •

I knocked on Harry's door, hoping he would answer and not his mum. I don't need her making assumptions that I'm gay too. That's just nasty. I heard thumps and bangs throughout the house making me think Harry was already getting abused by his mother. Before anything actually registered in my brain, the click to the doors lock was heard. The door swung open to reveal Harry.

He stood there with the door wide open, in only a pair of sweat pants that hung low on his hips. His curly hair was everywhere and he had glasses on. Since he wasn't wearing his normal dress shirt and khakis he looked like a normal teenage boy before I noticed he had tattoos. I never knew he had tattoos because they are normally covered up. They were all along his arms, ribs and had a large tattoo of a butterfly on his stomach. Even for being straight, I could admit he looked hot right now. I then noticed the fact that his body was covered in bruises, undoubtedly because of yesterday. Before I could stop myself I reached out and my fingers barely came in contact with his warm skin before I realized what I was doing and quickly withdrew my hand.

"Uh, Louis? What are you doing here?" He asked me in a deep and groggy voice like I just woke him up. I probably did considering the fact he looks like this and not all dressed up. Not that I'm complaining any because he has a nice body. Wait, what? I did not mean that. Why would I even think something like that, and about this gay faggot?!