1. Change of Plans

Unknown Pov

A/N: (flashbacks) (Their Convo)

"Mr.Knight. . . I'm sorry to say this but, your wife. . She's gone." the suited man said, "She tried to escape and... No! Let me go, I want to see my daughter! *Laughs uncontrollably* I have a daughter? But my men didn't let her go. . . As the mother of Y/N Sage Knight tried escaping, they put a medecine in her. So we injected her with the sleep siringe, but instead. . . Well what we thought was the sleep siringe, w-was actually a toxic potion. . ." the suited man then recieved a hard punch by Mr. Knight.

"You're saying that you killed my wife!?" Mr. Knight shouted, "You killed my wife!" Mr. Knight then punched the suited man once more. He then knelt to the ground sobbing, "S-she d-didn't deserve m-m-much pain. . . I thought t-this would h-have helped her. S-she's g-g-gone now."

"I'm sorry Mr. Knight. . ." the suited man then put his hat above his chest, "Get out." Mr. Knight said. "But Mr-" the suited man was then cut off, "I said get out!" the suited man then sighed and walked out of the house of Mr. Knight.

Suddenly, six year old Y/N came running to her father giving him an embrace.

Mr. Knight then started crying harder and as for Y/N, she started crying as well.

•••

It was Y/N's senior year, but Y/N never felt as if she belonged. Everyone bullied her for having night terrors and for even having a "mental dead woman" as a mother.

Y/N's father passed away shortly after hearing of his wife's death.

Y/N was devestated, but still continued her studies and graduated from her school. She moved in with her one and only friend Camila Cabello, Y/N was one of the smartest students in school.

But after graduating, she had decided to just take a job at the one place she despised, the mental institution. She said that she only decided to work there because that's where she could feel her mother's presence.

•••

Your Pov

"Change of plans Knight." my boss said, "you'll be guarding patient 027 from now on, here are her files and your shift starts monday."

I then nodded and exited the office of my boss.

"Patient 027, Lauren Jauregui... It seems like I've heard that name before, but where?" I thought, "Where have I? It sounds so familiar... I just can't get my tounge on where I've heard of her."

Wait a minute. I've seen her before, I-I she's the girl who I played with when I was six. That's it, the girl who I'd always go play with, but eventually... Stopped.