21. I just wanna keep calling your name

Hey, here's a chap for ya'll. Watching 5SOG literally fucked me up. Haha 😅

Your Pov:

Day 25

"Y/N, please, more!" she screams, "Right there, oh Y/N!" Lauren says panting as I go in and out of her hitting her g-spot. "Oh baby, I want you to make love to me so hard that I won't be able to walk for weeks!" As those words leave Lauren's mouth, I start thrusting faster, making her moan louder and louder each thrust. "Fuck, Y/N!" I moan, "Cum in me baby!" She screams, "I want to feel your thick, gooey cum, please baby, cum-" I suddenly wake up panting, I look down to my crotch and it's all the way up.

"Oh my god Lauren, the things you do to me." I mumble. "Talk to me." I whisper, "Just look up... say something." I sigh.

I then walk over to her box, sitting cross-legged infront of it. I grab a black rose from my pocket and start to pick it.

"You love me."

"You love me not."

"You love me.."

"You... love me not."

"You love.. me."

"You love me... not."

"You lo-"

The rose then starts to change colour, turning into a bright red. Petals suddenly start to grow out of it, making it look new again. "H-how is this possible." I look up to Lauren, nothing.

The rose petals suddenly fall onto the fround by itself, scattering themselves onto the floor. I ... L.. ove .. You. My eyes widen. I Love You. The three exact words spelt onto the floor with red rose petals. I then stand up looking to Lauren suspiciously. Something or someone is behind this and it could be Lauren.

I kiss the glass box, exactly above where her forhead is. "I love you." I say.

"Lauren. I love you."

"Lauren... I.. I love you."

"Lauren-" "I love you too." I gasp. "Did you say that?" No answer.

"Tell me you love me, please, say it again. Let me hear your voice." I say, tears falling out of my eyes. "You're breaking me Lauren, but I love you." I smile weakly, "I love you... and that's okay."

"Lauren..."

"I love you."

Suddenly, as I touch the glass, electricity rushes through my body. She can feel me, I know it. "Lauren."

"Lauren, Lauren. I feel crazy, up all night... all night and everyday." I say, "Lauren." I say as I lean my head onto the box, "I've been looking sad in all the nicest places..." I smile looking down. "I see you around in all these empty faces." I sigh, "Lauren."

"I love you."