16. Tagging Along

Your Pov:

Day 12

"Lauren, Camila. Camila, Lauren." I say, "Even if she doesn't really talk much, it would be rude to not introduce you to one another." I grin. "So this is Lauren? The girl you always tal-" I then put my hands onto Camila's lips, "Shut up, she doesn't need to know any of that." I say.

"Okay so Lauren, incase someone dies-" Camila's eyes the widen as she walks to the door, but before she could open it, I ran infront of her blocking the way. "Y/N I swear to God, if y-" I sigh, "Hear me out." I frown. "30 seconds." I smile, "Well all I want to do is introduce you to Lauren so she could know more about you and stuff, before shit happens." I then shrug pushing Camila onto the chair forcing her to sit down facing Lauren.

"Okay!" Camila sighs, "Lauren, this is Camila Cabello. She's my bestfriend and she's always been there for me ever since we were who we were. She's a really kind person, goof ball to be honest and if you did talk, I bet you two would get along quite nicely." as I look over to Lauren, she's quiet, again.

"...Well? Are you going to speak or..?" I shake my head, "No it is then."

___

"So you're saying, people have been dying or getting confined just because they're near you? And that... Only happens here?" I nod, "It's crazy, but it's pretty cool, maybe I have super powers or-" Camila then cut me off, "No Y/N. You have no super powers." Camila  giggles. "Yeah whatever." I say smiling, "anyways, it's already 4AM... Aren't you tired?" I ask. Camila then shakes her head, "I should be asking you that. You work from 2 to 8 and that's tiring as fuck, don't you sleep?" I shrug. "Sometimes I fall asleep, but most of the time I don't."

"Hmmm, okay. Wait. Don't you get scared being here sometimes? I mean, this place is a mental asylum. Doesn't that freak you out or something?" I shake my head, "Lauren is here. She keeps me company, I feel safe around her so..." Camila grins. "You really love her don't you?" I look down, "I guess I do." I say.