11. Suspicious

Your comments really make me smile, since I'm in a good mood, here, an update!

___

Your Pov:

Day 8

"And that's what happened!" Brad said laughing, I then start laughing to lessen the awkwardness. As Brad wiped away a tear from the laughter, he looks over to Lauren. "She's beautiful isn't she?" Brad says, "Hm?" I look over to him. "Lauren, why is she even in here? She looks perfectly fine to me...?" Brad says walking over to the glass box. "What are you doing?" I say as he walks around the box examining it, "Doesn't this have a lock?" He asks. "Well, I've never really payed attention to it." That's because I only pay attention to her, "I gue-" before I could even speak, Brad took the chair and smashed it onto the box. Lauren then jumps slightly but ignores it, I then push Brad away from the box. "What the fuck did you do that for!?" I shout, "What? I was trying to break the box, let her out... But I guess that didn't work." Brad then threw the chair to the side, as Lauren jumped again. Probably from the noise, Brad then pushed passed me bumping my shoulders.

I then sigh walking over to the chair picking it up. "Ya' know, you have to control your temper bread." Brad then walks up to me angered, "What did you just call me?" I raise my eyebrows, shrugging. "Don't ever call me that again." Brad then slowly walks away, "Okay then, sorry brea-brad." I say.

Suddenly, something heavy had contact with my face causing me to fall. I then groan as I rub the right side of my jaw. "Don't ever call me that!" Brad said glaring at me, "What the fuck is your problem!? You fucking punch me all because I called you bread? You're a fucking idiot!" I say standing up. "I can't get anyone decent to work with-" suddenly I fell to the ground with brad ontop of me, recieving countless punches. "Don't. Punch. Ever. Punch. Call. Punch. Me. Punch. An idiot! Punch again." My face then suddenly getting numb as my nose bled heavily, red blood now all over my face.

I then kick Brad off, trying to stand up, but instead he ran at me slamming his fist into my chest.

The room was suddenly spinning, I then starting breathing heavily holding my chest, tryin to find a wall to balance my posture, but then darkness filled my eyes with Brad banging his head onto the wall was the last thing I saw.

___

I woke up on the floor, looking around, I was next to Lauren's box.

What the hell just happened?

I then stand, grabbing my head as it started hurting like crazy. I sigh, looking to my left, I saw Brad on the corner with blood all over the wall.

My eyes widen in shock as I run up to him, checking his pulse, nothing. I gasp, he's dead. I then start to panick, did I do this? No, I couldn't have.

But what if- wait a second, I'm starting to remember. Brad started beating me up, he punched my chest and now I'm here.

What am I going to do?

All this seems so suspicious. Like it's been happening because of me.