18. I wanna love you

Short Update! Sorry I haven't been active lately /: I've been really busy with school and stuff. Enjoy!

Your Pov:

Day 22

Finally, after ten days of what seemed to be the longest recovery, I'm back at work. Meaning I get to see Lauren again. She's still quiet though, but that's okay, I missed her.

"I'm so glad I'm back, ten days without seeing you seems like an eternity." I say walking up to her box, "I missed you, Lauren." I sigh putting my hand on the box.

"I wished you talked more though, I just really want to hear your voice again. I mean, when we were kids we had baby voices. I want to hear your voice now, I bet it's beautiful." I then put my head down, sighing, then walking to my chair.

(Play Song)

"Pitch Black, Pale blue, it was a stained glass variation of the truth and Felt empty handed." I look up to Lauren and continue, "you let me set sail with cheap wood, so I patched up every leak that I could till' the blame grew to heavy." I sigh. "Stitch by stitch I tear apart, if brokenness is a form of art, I must be a poster child prodigy. Thread by Thread I come apart, if brokenness is a work of art, Surely this must be my masterpiece." Lauren flinches, but stays still seconds after.

"I'm only honest when it rains, If I time it right the thunder breaks when I open my mouth, I wanna tell you but I don't know how." a tear then falls from my eye, "I'm only honest when it rains, and open book with a torn up page and my ink's run out, I wanna love you but I don't know how... I don't know how, I wanna love you but I-"

"Stop." I hear, I then stand up lookig around the room. "W-was that you?" I say looking to Lauren, nothing. Why do I keep imagining things?