13. Buzz, Buzz, Buzz

Your Pov:

Day 10

"What if I quit this job? Would you care?" I say facing Lauren's box, she jumps a little but apart from that, nothing. "Well, I don't know about you but I'm thinking of quitting. It's just, I know this is where mother died and all but I need to go out and explo-" I was then cut off my a door opening.

A tall girl with blonde hair then walks in closing the door behind her, she then pulls out a chair taking a seat. "And... you are?" I say crossing my arms, raising an eyebrow. "Taylor. Your new work buddy." the girl says smiling as she turns to face me, "Work buddy..? I wasn't informed about this." I say. "Your boss told me to tell you since he's busy with paper work sooo." I then shrugged, "Swift." I raise an eyebrow. "What?" I ask, "that's my last name." Taylor says. I then nod, "...okay then."

"Don't you recognize the name? I'm your boss' daughter." I suddenly think for a while, now turning red. "Oh yeah, sorry, I kind of forgot." I say rubbing the back of my neck. "No problem." Taylor says getting out of her seat walking over to sit on my lap, now facing me.

"What are you doing?" I say, "Daddy wouldn't like it if he knew you did something bad." she says in a seductive voice. "But I didn't do-" I then got cut off by Taylor, "That's the point." she says as she presses her lips onto mine. I suddenly push her off and stand up, fixing myself.

"That's a bad idea." I warn, Taylor then raises her eyebrow walking to me, with every step, I walk back until I hit a wall. "Who says?" Taylor says licking her lips, "Taylor, please don-" Taylor suddenly licks my neck causing shivers to be sent down my spine. "Taylor stop." I say, nothing. "Taylor please, I'm warning you." no response, "Tay-" Taylor then suddenly stopped as she screamed and screamed with her hands placed on her ears.

"Taylor!? What's wron-" Taylor then screamed louder, falling to the floor shaking. I run up to her panicking, until the shaking stops and everything goes silent. "...Taylor?" I was going to call for help until bee's started flying out of her ears creating a buzzing sound as I stood in the room. Suddenly, the bee's filled the room, roaming everywhere creating nothing but a buzzing sound. I then run to the door opening it as all the bee's exited, with nothing but an un-concious Taylor lying infront of me.

I need time to take this in.