20. Lies

Sorry I haven't been updating. Love ya 😘 so here

____

Your Pov:

Day 24:

"Hello!?" I shouted as I walked into the darkness of an unknown but very familiar hallway. "Is anyone here!?" I shout once more, getting nothing more but the wind as a reply  back. Everything is suddenly becoming so strange, I'm lost. "How did I even get here?" I question myself hoping to get am answer.

Walking further, I accidentaly step on some broken shards of glass. Under the glass was a picture, to find some clues, I picked it up.

Holding the picture in my hands, I see two little girls holding hands, inoccently smiling at the mirror. I know those little girls, but I can't grt a clue of who they were.

Suddenly, someone tapd my back, making me cautiously turn around. Nothing. That was very strange, I need to get out of here.

I then turn around dropping the picture, walking further and further trying to find an exit. Something taps me again, I start to panick.

Picking up my pace, I start running, scared of the unknown that's chasing me... ?

I stop, taking my breath, resting my hands on my knees. "It's just my imagination." I whisper, but still that wouldn't convince me. Looking back up, I am faced with green glowing eyes in the darkness. I am silent, not able to scream.

I take steps backwords, but every step I take, follows with two other steps. I then try to run, but I am frozen on my feet, feeling like I am paralyzed.

"LIAR" a voice shouted making me jump, I suddenly get back to reality as I start to run and run further and further away from the voice.

"LIAR!"

"LIAR!"

"LIAR!"

All I could here was liar as I kept running, but the voice followed. It wouldn't go away. "Stop, please!" I beg, kneeling down with my hands placed onto my ears. "LIAR!" another one, "Please, I'm begging you."

"LIAR!" on this moment, I was in tears, "Leave me alone, please!" I cry. "LIA-"

I jump up from my seat sweating, taking heavy breath's. "It was only... a dream." I look around the room and I was in the same place, "what just happened?" I say holding my chest.

I look to Lauren, studying her movements, nothing. Suddenly I get up from my seat, wanting to take a walk, until suddenly I step onto a picture. The same picture of the two girls I saw in my dream. Wait a second, those girls were me and Lauren. But what does it have to do with my dream?