19. We're Always this Close

Your Pov:

Day 23

"Yep, this song is dedicated to you." I say taking another sip out of my beer bottle as I started to sing.

I then take slow steps towards Lauren's box, staring straight at her stiffened body. "It's all fun and games, till somebody falls... inlove, but you already bought a ticket and there's no turning back now." I sing, sliding my nail accross the glass of Lauren's box. "Round and round like a horse on a carousel... we go." I say walking around the box, "Why did you steal my cotton candy heart? You threw it in this damn... coin slot." I sing making it back infront of her glass box. I then put the bottle down, sliding it to the side of the room.

Seconds later, I take the chair fromthe side, tying my shirt up showing my stomach. "If you won't look then I know what will make you." I say as I start dancing to the beat of the song infront of Lauren's box. I first circle the chair, taking my seat after, sliding my hands down my legs then back up to my chest. I then start dancing even more, looking to Lauren's box, our eyes meet. Dancing right infront of her, I see her eyes turn darker making me smirk.

"You like this huh?" I say walking over to the box, dancing sexy infront of it. A moan then escapes my lips as I get into the beat more, imagining Lauren handling my body, making me shout her name. Lauren! Lauren, take me please! "Mmm." I mumble, Oh Lauren, yes, yes! Right there!

Suddenly, I was shot back to reality as the ground started shaking, making me stumble over hitting my head on the box.

Lights out.