2. Flashbacks and Memories

Your Pov:

"Ready or not here I come!" I shouted as I started to go look for Lauren.

"Got you!" I said as I jumped behind the slide, "Aw, guess not." I said. I then started walking around the play ground looking for her, "Ah-Huh, Gotchya!" I said as I jumped behind an old oak tree. "Guess not. . . Where could she be?" I thought, "This is harder than I thought." I said to myself.

I then started searching for Lauren again and again but it was useless, I couldn't find her anywhere.

Suddenly I heard sniffing behind the tree house, I then walked up to it and to my surprise it was Lauren.

"Lolo! Why are you crying." I said as I ran up to her, I then sat next to her embracing her in a hug.

"I-I thought y-you wo-wouldn't f-f-find me, a-and I got scar-scared. . I t-thought you'd leave m-me" I then laughed, "Stop it, it's not funny!" Lauren shouted. "Yes it is! I would never leave you, you're my bestfriend and can I tell you a secret?" Lauren then looked up to me and nodded, "I love you."

I was awoken by hearing someone lightly humming, I then looked up and I saw it was Lauren humming a familiar song. "Wh-what are you humming?" I asked, she then suddenly got quiet again.

I then sighed, she won't talk to you. I thought.