12

Okay, so I regretted breaking up with Scott. It had been weeks since our fight and I was just now realizing how Stupid it was. Instead of Scott keeping me company, Theo had been trying to hang out with me a lot. I wasn't going to lie he was getting very annoying. He kept asking me on dates and it was irritating me. Maybe Scott was right, maybe Theo had been a creep that night. I missed Scott.

I kept seeing him in all of my classes and it looked like he was sticking to his word. He was giving me space. The only time he even noticed I existed was when I would see him staring at me in class.

"Come on, Malia. Come watch Stiles practice with me." She begged. I smiled at her.

"Alright. Let's go." I caved. I've seen stiles practice hundreds of times, I used to go to all of his practices back when we were dating. It was actually really fun to watch.

"Nice!" She grabbed my arm and started pulling me towards the bleachers. She picked a seat near the bottom of the bleachers so that we could see all the players clearly. Only then did I remember that Scott was on the lacrosse team.

"Oh... I have to go." I said about to get up. As soon as I said that Scott turned to look at us from across the field and then quickly looked away.

"Stop." She yanked me back down onto the bleachers. "My OTP needs to get back together. ASAP." She said.

"Oh my god, is that why you're bringing me here? To watch Scott play lacrosse?" I whisper-yelled to her.

"Look, Scott is still waiting for you to change your mind and get back together." She replied. I started playing with my necklace. I rarely took it off, I even wore it when I slept.

"No he isn't. He hasn't spoken to me in weeks. He's over me." I answered. She snorted.

"He's not speaking to you because he's giving you space, idiot." Lydia groaned.
"Even stiles ships you two." She glared. "He always tells me that he can't wait until you and Scott get back together."

"Look-- I want to get back together too, I'm just scared he'll reject me. It's been too long." I sighed.

"It's been three weeks." She rolled her eyes. "Let's go say hi to Stiles." She began to get up and I reluctantly followed. "Stiles!" She yelled from across the field. Stiles turned around and smiled at us.

"Hey guys!" Stiles yelled at us and began to jog over, Scott followed him. My stomach dropped. Stiles gave Lydia a kiss.

"Hey." Scott smiled at us. I felt like I was going to pass out.

"Hi--" I began to say before Lydia rudely pushed me into Scott. "Lydia what the hell?" I yelled. I saw her high five stiles behind her back.

"It was an accident." She lied. When I realized Scott was still holding me up I jumped away.

"Sorry." I said to him. He smiled at me and ran his hand through his hair.

"It's okay." He muttered.

"Hey guys, want to go to a party tonight? It's at my house." Lydia said.

"Sure." Scott and I said at the same time. Goddamnit.

"Great. Scott can you give Malia a ride? I won't be able to." She asked innocently.

"Of course, what time is the party anyways?" He asked. Oh my god, Scott was giving me a ride. I would be alone in a car with him.

"Right after school." She said.

"Then why can't you dr--" I began to say. She cut me off with a wave of her hand.