13

"Okay so let's start this intervention:" Lydia yelled. "This is an intervention to stop not dating."

"Wow, okay." Scott laughed. He was so beautiful when he laughed.

"You don't need to yell we have supernatural hearing." I reminded them. All of a sudden I saw the door open.

"You're not going to get through that mountain ash anyways, this makes it easier for us to hear." Lydia smiled.

"Alright, question one-" stiles got cut off.

"Questions? Is this a quiz?" Scott asked.

"McCall shut up and let me talk." Stiles ordered. Scott put his hands up and raised his eyebrows.

"Thank you. Alright, question one: why did you break up?" Stiles asked, reading off of a paper.

"Because Scott said he wanted to break up." I said simply. Scott turned to me.

"Okay-- no. I never said that." He pointed at me. "Never said that." He turned to look and Lydia and Stiles.

"You said, 'maybe we shouldn't build our relationship then.' What else is that supposed to mean, Scott?" I questioned him.

"I don't know I was trying to defend my side of the argument and I was getting confused because you were mad at me." He replied.

"So, you broke up because Scott was confused." Lydia started writing down notes on a piece of paper.

"Really? Notes?" I asked.

"Did either one of you want to break up?" Stiles asked.

"No." I answered.

"Really? Maybe you should've stayed in the car then." He sassed me.

"This is a no sass zone Scoot." Stiles wrote down some more notes.

"I got out of the car because I thought you wanted to break up with me but you were being too much of a pussy to come out and say it." I vented.

"She just sassed me." He said to stiles. Stiles shrugged.

"She's stating her side of the story."stiles answered.

"Okay, well that wasn't true anyways. I gave you that necklace earlier that day to symbolize my love for you. You've probably thrown it away by now." He sighed. I pulled the necklace up from under my shirt. "You're... Wearing it." He muttered.

"Yeah." I let go of the necklace.

"Are you still
In love with each other?" Lydia asked. Scott and I didn't say anything. "Don't be pussies come on."

"Yes." I heard from Scott. I looked over to him but he was looking at the ground, I crawled over to him.

"Really? I thought you hated me..." I said. He looked to me.

"What why?"

"You've been ignoring me."

"You said you wanted space." He explained.

"You're not supposed to actually give me space, I was emotional. Don't trust what I say." I sighed.

"How am I supposed to know that, Malia?" He groaned. He grabbed my hand. "I love you." My heart sped up. He looked up at me oddly for a moment.

"Why are you looking at Malia like that?" Lydia asked. She seemed excited.

"Her heart sped up when I touched her."

"Because I love you." I rubbed circles into his hand.

"I'm crying, my OTP." Lydia was actually crying. Stiles threw an arm around her.

"How did I ever hate this ship in the beginning?" He cradled Lydia.

"You do?" Scott said to me.

"Of course." I squeezed his hand. He looked away for a moment.

"I Miss having someone to sleep next to." He muttered.

"You see I never get to sleep next to anyone because Lydia's mom hates me and doesn't let me sleep over." Stiles shrugged. Lydia turned to stiles and cradled his cheek.

"It's true. She really hates Stiles for some reason." She nodded. Scott snorted and turned to face me. After a few seconds he pulled me onto his lap.

"Malia?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"Will you go out with me?" He asked. My heart fluttered.

"Yeah." I snuggled into him.

"Alright. Intervention finished, here's our conclusion." Lydia held up a picture of two stick figures with hearts floating around them... with a fish in the background.

"I drew the fish." Stiles said.

"We're gonna break the mountain ash line, please leave. Your our OTP but you make our relationship seem inferior with all that cute shit." She said. She broke the line with her foot. Stiles scooped her up in his arms.

"We're the superior couple, Lyds. We just don't do that 'cute shit' in front of people." He eyed Scott and I.

"Alright, we're leaving." Scott helped me up. On the way out I gave a thumbs up to Lydia.

When we got into the car Scott turned on the radio. "Time to go home, Mal."