*0*

Hi every enjoy my new book 😉😜
               EDITED 04/01/2017
•••••••••••••••••••
"Are you there?" Frea asked and I smirked.

"Yeah and I'm ready to kick some ass" I said and hung up.

I parked my car and got out locking it behind me.When I got my room I fell on the bed.After minutes I got up and into the shower,letting the water go down my back.

I stopped the shower and put a towel on me.Then I got on my outfit for the day. It's my favorite grey sweater,tights,heels and scarf. I took my bag and keys,leaving the door unlocked,who would break into a motel room?I mean he/she is not going to get away with a lot.I got my keys and got in my car.Back to high school:

I stopped at the front of the school and looked at it

I stopped at the front of the school and looked at it.Looking straight at hell. I locked the car door and walked up the steps.As I walked up I saw a familiar guy kissing a teenage girl.Wow,isn't he a little older then her?

I walked Past them and through the doors walking to my locker.

I got my History book,my first class.Then I grabbed my biology book and closed the locker.I jumped at the sight of they guy earlier digging in his locker next to mine.

"Hi new girl" he said,not looking at me.How rude! I smiled and said "Hi guy that makes-out in front of everyone" He laughed and I did the same."So Salvatore,can you show me to history?" I asked and he raised a eye-brow. I smirked and he muttered "How do you-" Ring!!The bell cut him off and I stated "No time for questions Salvatore.Lead the way" he smirked and walked away,I followed.

After a few periods went by the bell rang for break.Since I had no friends I sat on the grass,eating my favorite snack:Gummy worms. I ate one and looked up at 3 girls standing in front of me.I stood up and put my gummy worms away."Hi I'm Elena" the brunette said (the one that made out with the other guy) and pointed to the two girls next to her saying "This is Bonnie Bennett and Caroline,your the new girl right?" I smirked and stated"My name is Stevie Ericson," I looked at Bonnie. Oh a Bennett witch?

"We're having a sleep over tonight.You can come if you want to"

••••••••••••••••••

I walked down to my car when Salvatore was leaning on it.I smirked and stated "Wow,thought you would be making out with Elena " He nodded and asked walking towards me "How do you know me?How do you know Elena " I looked around and sighed "Well,Salvatore.Your Babe is my new friend,very kind.She talks a lot about you.Anyway ,I have errands to run so see ya!" I smirked getting in my car.

As I stop at the Motel I got a text from Elena:

We already bought snacks, don't worry about it!-Elena

I replied than went in to grab my clothing bag and charger.

This is so good.  This will give me a great chance to get close to the Salvatore brothers. Just close enough to kill them...Just don't get attached

The others use to tell me don't get attached to anyone! Trust me I've learned my lesson, the last time I got attached it ended up killing her...