♡13♡

S:1
E:21

The sun hit my eyes and forced them to open.I sigh and thought about last night....which will probably make today more awkward.

I was in Elena's room and she just ended a phone call.

"Who was that?" I asked rubbing my eyes and sitting up.

"Damon" she says and I groan.

She looked at me confused and I sigh standing up.Guess I should tell someone

"I told him I felt something for him and I don't know...now it's weird" I said shrugging and walking over to my bag.

"WAIT! You.Feel.something-" she said slowly which made me irritated...

"For Damon yes...but he-"I was cut off by my phone.

"Hey Ric" I said which made Elena curious.

"Hey Stevie...tell Elena that you guys should come to the school...now" He said.

______________

Damon walked into the history class and looked at Alaric "Sorry I'm late my dog at my-Nevermind" He said with a smirk...damn he looks-Nevermind.

He looked around the room but I tried to avoid his eyes which failed.

"What's all the furrowed brows?" Damon asked and I roll my eyes.

"Ric saw Isobel last night" I answer.

"Isobel's here?" He asks Ric "In town?"

Ric nods...

____________________

"Are they working together?" Damon asks.

"No" Ric answers.

"No their not or no you didn't ask...what about the invention?" Damon asks again.

"No I didn't ask" Ric replies.

"Does she know about the tomb vampires?" Damon asks...again.I sigh deeply...can he not give him a break.

"I don't know" Ric says.

"Did a word even escape you?" Damon asks getting closer to him.

"I was a little too distracted by my dead vampire wife to ask" Ric replies.

"What does she want?" Damon asks stepping back from Ric.

"She wants to see me" Elena said and I sighed at that.

__________________

I sat at a table not far from were Wlena is sitting but close enough to see her.I can't hear her that's the problem....

ELENA POV

I'm sitting at a table waiting for her...Isobel.I played with my hair nervously.

You would be nervous if you found out your adopted and your birth mother is a vampire that your meeting,wouldn't you???

"Can you hear me?" I asked softly to Stefan.

He nodded from afar which made me feel better.Anthing he does makes me feel better...

"Thanks for coming" I said and drank some of my coffee.

He nods and I said "I love you"

He smiles and mouthed back 'I love you too'

Suddenly a woman in black apears. (A/N:It sounds like the horror movie)