◇×14×◇

Elena tightened the dress and I hold my breath.

This sucks...

I did my hair and got into my car to get to school.Elena's probably running late since it takes forever to do her hair.

Elena's probably running late since it takes forever to do her hair

The dress ^
The hair \/

I sighed and walked into school ground

I sighed and walked into school ground.I saw Stefan and walked over to him...

"Hey Stefan" I greeted and he smiled.

"Hi Stevie" He greeted back politely.

"Well aren't you two dressed retro" I heard Damon's voice from behind me and when I turned around he looked me up and down...weird.

"Mister Salvetore" I said to Damon and bowed.Im still upset about him not feeling the same way that I feel for him.

"Miss Ericson" He replied with a flirty smirk and I can't help but giggle.

Stefan looked at us strangely and asked Damon "Why are you here?"

"Why wouldn't I be here?" He replied "Bonnie's deactivated the Gilbert invention...so that's gone and it's founders day" He said with a smirk (A/N:I didn't really hear what he said,sorry!)

"I'm here to eat cotton candy and show Stevie that I...actually care for her" He said an I Roll my eyes.

"Right after Katherine" I muttered under my breath.Although they can hear it with super senses...DAMMIT!

"What's going on Between you two?" Stefan asked looking between us.

"Well-" Damon wanted to explain but I cut him off.

"Well,we kissed.I told him I felt something for him.He loves Katherine not me...THE END" I said quickly and Damon rolled his eyes.

"Your more important than K-" Damon tried again but I scooted in.

"Nope...better luck next time!" I stated and he left it alone...for NOW.

Stefan rolled his eyes and walked away but Damon followed...