-:6:-

Season:1
Episode:14

It was the next night and I was taking a stroll,I was about to have a panic attack.What if Frea says No and they kill me or worse...them.I know I was worried about becoming a vampire but know I have friends that can help me with that.

I sighed and my phone buzzed.I pulled it and said "Hey Stefan" It sounded like he was walking around which usually means Panic.

"Stef,there a problem" he sighed and I froze."Stef,Elena is missing " He slowly answered.I gasped "What?When" I turned around on the way to the house."About ten or so minutes ago" I started actually sprinting there worried about her "Really?!You tell me now!Be there 5" I disconnected and ran faster.

--/------/------/----------/------/-----/--------

I saw the house and ran in.I saw Stefan and walked up to him "Anything?" He shook his head I grabbed my hair and ran upstairs."Were are you going?" Stefan asked behind me."Getting ready we are gonna fight right?" I said getting in Elena's room and getting the box under my bed."we're not sure yet but Let's just get to the boarding house" I sighed and grabbed my ORIGINAL bow."Ok but I'm still taking this" I stated and he rolled his eyes.

----------------------------------

We stepped in the living room of the boarding house,Damon was sitting there reading that journal."Damon,Anna took Elena" I said walking infront of him and crossed my arms."Yeah I got that from Stefan's 600 voicemails" He rolled his eyes not looking away from the book.Stefan stood next to me "We've been looking for her all over town but nothing,what if your blood didn't pass out of her system?" My eyes widened "What?!" They ignored that Damon continued "At least you know you'll see her again."He said,even though that was pretty funny It's Elena and I can't laugh.I looked at him narrowing my eyes and said "C'mon Damon be serious" I sat next to him "Please what do you know?"
I sighed and leaned forward "You looked like you knew her at the bar,just t-tell us were we can find her" He sighed and looked serious then smirked lifting his head "Nope" he went back to ready and I stood up scoffing."I'm gonna go ask Bonnie she might be able to help us" I said angry walking to the hallway.I pulled out my phone and called Bonnie."Hi you've reached Bonnie's voicemai-" before it could finished I pressed disconnect and sighed.I turned around and Damon bumped into me making me fall backwards hitting my head against the wall.He stood next to me holding out a hand "Sorry,didn't see you.Im also apologizing because-" I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up.I cut him off "Your not helping" He nodded and I pushed past him walking back to Stefan.

I saw Stefan sitting there totally freaked out.I sat next to him and smiled "Don't worry any time soon we'll hear something"
He nodded and suddenly his phone rang "It's Elena" He picked up and walked away.I sighed and quickly dialed Bonnie's phone again.Nothing.I put back in my pocket when Stefan came in his face shocked "We need to go" he said grabbing my wrist.I quickly took my now as we passed and swung it over my shoulder.And we walked out the house.We got to his car and he let go if me.I got in the passenger seat and he got in the driver seat."What did Elena say?" I asked looking at him.He shook his head said "That wasn't Elena"

------------------------------__

I got out the car and we walked over to a nice looking space.It looked a lot like a park.I ran to the middle not waiting for him.I stood behind a tree which was a little further away than a bench.I saw Damon sitting next to a girl.I felt wind on my face and I was suddenly infront of Damon and I think this is the Anna chick.Damon smirked at me "Hey Stef,you think I didn't eat you walking behind us?" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.Then Damon looked back to the Anna "You know I work alone" she looked at him with pure anger "Yeah so do I,but your minus a witch and I'm minus a spell book.So what do you two say?" She looked at me then back to Damon."Sure"He replied then looked at me."Do we get Elena back?" I asked narrowing my eyes at her.She gave me a clear fake smile "Depends,will you play nice?" I shook my head and look down "I don't it depends will YOU play nice" I looked up and smirked.