_-11-_

S:1
E:19

Elena and I saw Stefan in a red car.Verry stunning!

He parked it and we walked over to him "Nice car" I teased.

"It was a waste to leave it in the garage" Stefan said and kissed Elena.

"I didn't know you were coming back today" Elena said.

"You know I woke up this morning and I was feeling great and I figured it was time for me to...get back into this." Stefan said and I smiled.He looked drunk and suspicious but it looks like he's getting better.

"Meaning your ok now?" Elena asked.

"None of the cravings?" I added.

"Yeah,I mean the worst part is over so all I wanna do is spend as much time with you as possible"Stefan said and that was my queue to Leave.They started making out and I quickly walked away.

After walking a little,I remembered I wanted to ask Stefan something.I turned around and walked back,halfway there I saw Stefan open his trunk.There was at least 6-8 empty blood-bags.He's totally not fine.I sighed loudly and walked away before he could see me.
___________________

I walked into Elena's room and dropped my school bag on the floor.I took off my jacket and turned to the bathroom.I sighed and walked into the bathroom.

I can't believe Stefan wouldn't talk to us about his cravings.We could've helped him.

After finishing up I walked into the bedroom and jumped like a cat scared of a cucumber.

"DAMON!!Could you stop doing that and walk in the front door like a normal human" I yelled quietly.I would've yelled but Jenna and John is here.

"I'm not a normal human" He replied and sat on my bed.

"Why are you here?" I asked and he stood up and took a step closer to me.

"I need you to do something for me?" He asked serious.

"Like what?" I ask taking another step closer to him.

"John Gilbert is highly suspicious and I want you to keep an eye on him.Tell me if he does anything suspicious" Damon said and I nodded.

"Fine but I want a favor in return" I said and he smirked.

"Like?" He asked and took another step closer so our chests were against each other's

My knees felt numb and my heart kept skipping a beat.Did I..? No Stevie,you hate vampires.Your not falling in love with one!!!

I told him the Stefan story and asked "Can you keep and eye on him?"

"Sure,see later" He said again and disappeared.

__________________

"So tell us more about you Stevie" Carol Lockwood asked.

Elena dragged me to the Lockwood mansion so I could also participate in the 'Miss Miss Mystic Falls' activity.

"My friend told me to Participate in this but I'm not a founder.I haven't even lived here for more than 12 months" I said and shook my head.

"Next question" Carol said and I nodded
______________________

"Honor your partner" Carol said and I curtsied for Tyler.He bowed for me.

"Thanks for helping me.I couldn't find a date" I said and he smiled.

"No problem" He said.

"Focus,right hand around" Carol ordered again and I did what she said "Play with your eyes"