!:9:!

S:1
E:17

I looked around.It was just us...
"Why did you take me?" I asked looking at her with anger.
"You really think I would just say yes??Ericsons have been Hunters for over a thousand years,Stevie.Oh don't worry,this is just a dream.But it's still really me,you know we have witches on our side.So here's a deal,I won't kill Elena or who ever else you befriended.IF you kill Damon...See you
Soon,Stevie" She said and I sat up in my bed gasping.Crap...It's just a dream don't worry Stevie...
--------------------------------
The window flew open,it's the wind.
Elena sat up and I smiled at her.She stood up and closed the window.Elena looked at me "I'll be right back"
I nodded and she walked out.I rubbed my eyes and and also walked out of the room,down stairs to the kitchen.

I opened the cabinet and looked for...well alcohol.I closed it then sighed heavily.Nothing.

I walked out the kitchen and back to Elena's room.I fell on the bed and groaned not able to sleep.I pulled out my phone and played games.
_____________________

Damon finished the boarding up the window that other vampires supposedly broke.

"So we go to Pearl,bust down the door and kick ass" He said smirking with the hammer in his hand.

"I can't believe you made a deal with her" Elena said and Damon walked past us.

"It was more of a helpful exchange of information.I don't have a choice she's-"Damon started but I didn't let him finish.

"Scary?" I said sitting on the couch.

"Yes...scary,besides she'll help me find Katherine."Damon continued.

"Of course she is" I said smirking at him "Damon always get what he wants,no matter who gets hurt in the process" Elena said and I nodded agreeing.

"Don't be snarky you two" Damon replied and I rolled my eyes "Your just mad" He pointed at Elena "Because I turned your 'mommy',Elena" He said and she scoffed.

"I'm not mad Damon" Elena said laughing "Even though you are a raging psychopath with no good qualities" She smirked and I laughed slightly.

"Ouch" Damon said and stood up.

"Ok...Damon we need to get a plan to...stop the vampires" Stefan said crossing his arms and stood next to Elena.

Damon walked out and My phone rang.
"I'll be right back" I said walking out.

"Hey Merissa,how's New York?" I said and stopped walking.

"Great,I love it here.How about you?You sound awful Stef" She answered and I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't sleep a lot last night after I had this strange dream well I don't think it's a dream but she told she would all my friends if I don't kill Damon" I muttered

"Ok? Well your really over thinking this Stef" She said "Just don't think about it"

"No--I know something's up..." I said and looked back into the other room "I gotta go I'll talk later Rissa"

"K bye Stef" she replied and I hung up.
__________________________

I sat on the couch with Elena watching TW.I heard a phone ringing and Elena stood up to answer it "I got it be right back!" I nodded smiling and stuffed pop corn in my mouth.

There was a knock on the door and I stood up walking with Elena to it.

She slowly opened it and I sighed.