::3::

Stevie POV

I started worrying about Elena.I have to go make sure she's ok,I need to go for a midnight jog anyway.I got my favorite working out crop top,tights,my sneakers and my watch with earphones for listening music.I took a hair tie and put my hair in a pony-tail.

I took a hair tie and put my hair in a pony-tail

I walked out the door closing it behind me.I started jogging while listening to D.N.C.E.

After a while,I came close to the boarding house were Elena probably is.I stopped when a car was tumbling.After it stopped I ran to it.Elena sat there struggling to breath."Elena!" I yelled trying to get her out.She looked at me in fear and tried speaking but nothing came out."Dint talk Elena it's just going to make it-" Before I could continue something hit my head and fell,looking at the thing that hit me ran away.

My eyes fluttered shut and I was in a dark room...
....:.....:.....:......:........:.......:.........:.........:.......:.

I opened my eyes and my head was leaning on a window.I saw trees pass by and I quickly lifted my head."Yay the Hunter is awake,Elena.Morning Amazon" A fimiliar deep voice said.I looked next to me and saw Damon.I rolled my eyes and looked at the back if the car.Elena was sitting there quiet obviously pissed."Other Sakvatore" I said really confused.

"Were are we?" I asked after 2 min."In Goergia" He replied.My eyes widened "Goergia?!No,no we're not.Seriosly?Damon were are we?!" The others will be even more pissed if I leaved Mystic falls!

"Seriosly,w-we are in Goergia." I sighed and he asked "How are feeling?" I was still trying to wrap my head around it."My head hurts." I muttered and he stated with a smirk "No broken bones I checked" Ew,gross."There was a man I hit with my car,who was that?" Elena asked from the back."That's what I would like to know" He said softly but you could still hear him.

"We're is my phone" Elena asked digging in her pockets.Damon looked out his window "We need to go nobody knows where we are,pull over.I mean it Damon Pull over." I looked at him and talked louder "Stop the car!" He sighed and moaned "You guys were a lot more fun when you were asleep.

The Car stopped and I opened the door followed by Damon then Elena.Elena couldn't stand so I quickly helped her and Damon was infront of me in a flash.I looked in his eyes and said "I got her,back off!"

He lifted his hands and went back to his side to close the door."We have to go home" Elena said,"This is kidnapping" I added."That's a little melodramatic,don't you think" he said looking in my eyes.His Ivey blue eyes are staring in my soul!
I looked away and Elena continued "Your not funny,you can't do this.Im not going to Goergia!" I looked around and muttered "Were already here" I sighed and Damon leaned in the car.

"Without your magical necklace" He smirked and I folded my arms and Elena looked for her necklace."I can easily make you agreeable" He looked at her and I yelled "Try something with her and I kick your vampire ass!" He chuckled at my threat and I shook my head.