(Not the greatest Chapter)10

S:1
Ep:18

"So he's off the bunny diet?" I asked Damon.

"What?!"Damon asks loudly since he can't hear me because of Stefan's loud music "Wait...come on" He said and walked upstairs were Stefan is and I followed.

We waked in his room and he was doing pull ups.

"Can you turn it a up a bit-" Damon started and I finished "It's not annoying yet!"

"Sorry" Stefan said and continued.Damon quickly turned it off then Stefan stopped.

"Why aren't you at school?" Stefan asked me and started doing push ups.Can he stop now!

"Well Damon wanted to explain the whole...human blood thing but he couldn't because of the music" I replied.

"Yeah sorry about that...it gets my mind off of the blood lust" He said before he stopped with the push ups.I wanted to reply but my phone rang.Merissa!

"Hey M,how are you?" I asked walking out of the room,downstairs.

"I'm good,what about you.Still on about Frea??" she asked and I scoffed.

"Yeah no.Your right it was probably just a dream" I said.I'm not lying...I haven't heard from Frea in 2 weeks.

"Oh...crap.Gotta get to work.I was supposed to start working 15 min ago!" She said before hanging up.She was never good in jobs but now she can just compel them an she has the job!!!!

I sighed then put my phone back in my jean pocket.

____________________________

I sat in the grill eating fries and a burger.Its really hard for me to be around Elena.Im not telling her the truth about Stefan.She needs to know but Damon told it'll be for the best...I know I shouldn't trust him but I do in some odd way.

I finished up and went back to Elena's house.I opened the door and greeted Jenna and Jeremy "Hey,guys!"

"Hey Stevie" They said in unison.

"Who's this?" A guy said walking in the living room.

"Stevie Ericson ,she's Elena's best friend and she lives here until she finds a decent apartment and she's old enough to live alone." Jenna said fast.Wow,really fast.

"Oh ok.Im John Gilbert....Elena's uncle-" He said and was cut off by Jenna.

"A big ass" She said and I laughed along with Jeremy.

"Well it was nice meeting you John.Im gonna be upstairs,Jenna" I said and walked up the the stairs but half way through Jenna yelled "Stefan's up there so be careful what you see!" I pulled my nose up in disgust.

I hesitated infront of Elena's door.What if she's right.No,ew!

I pushed the thought away and opened the door.EW Jenna was right! Elena lying on the bed with Stefan ontop.Atleast they weren't naked.I closed the door and ran downstairs screaming "Ew,ew!ew!,ew!ew!ew!! They all laughed at me and I made gagging sounds "Not funny!!"

"I told you" Jenna said pointing at me.

_______________

I opened the door wich Damon knocked at.Elena called last night for Damon to come over today so they could catch up.

"Come in" I said quietly and I put a finger to my mouth then pointed at Jeremy who was eating cereal and he was in his phone.I then told him to go upstairs.

I grabbed him but he stood still.

"No Stevie!I won't go to Elena's bedroom...with you" He said loudly and sarcastic then I pulled him up.