#..12..#

Stevie POV

"Stefan" Damon tries quietly to wake Stefan up in the cell.

I look at him and whisper "Really?" Then I looked at Stefan and yelled loudly "STEFAN!" then his eyes open.

His eyes looks like he's somewhere else so Damon grabs my by my arm and pull me out the cell an locked it.

I sighed and walked upstairs into the living room.Damon slowly followed.

"So we gonna talk about what happened last night?" He asked referring to the kiss.

"It was a long night and I was tired...It was a dumb mistake" I said...I don't even know if I'm lying or not.

"Yeah,keep telling yourself that and one day you'll believe it" He said and played with a really old looking compass.

Oh,it's a compass that detects vampires.

I grabbed my keys and said "Well I'm going to school ..see you later"

"Later" he replied not looking at me.

___________________

I got out of my car and from a distance I could see Jeremy making out with someone.Cute...

I smile and grabbed my bag out the car.

Boring school...

________________

It was night and I was sitting on Damon's couch while he was at the alcohol....ofcourse.

"He's not going to starve himself" Damon said and I shake my head.

"Why would he say something like that?" Elena asked from the other couch.She's still mad at me for not telling her about Stefan.

"Because he feels bad for hurting that girl" Damon explained "it's typical old Stefan-Martyr stuff,it'll pass"

"Well,you seem to be in slot of pain" I said sarcastically.

"Not after last night" he said winking at me which Elena saw.

"What do you mean?" Elena asked glaring at me.

"Oh,she didn't tell you?Buffy just can't stop keeping secrets" Damon said clearly trying to get my attention which worked.

I stood up and said gritting my teeth "Damon,don't!"

"Don't what?Tell her...we kissed?" He asked and I look at Elena who also stood up.

"You what?" She asked

"We kissed" Damon confirms.

"It didn't mean anything!" I stated and Damon looked a my chest which
signaled that I was lying

"Really,Stevie?Damon?!" She asked

"What's that suppose to mean?" Damon seek placing his glass down.

"Whatever...I'm checking on Stefan" Elena said and Angrily pushed past me.

I scoff "Really Damon?"

"I have an errand to run,see you later"

Before I could reply he walked out the door....Suspicious

_______________________

"I can't keep searching for her..." Alaric started and I walked in the room.