|•7•|

Hey Everybody!Enjoy...
S:1
E:15

I was with Merissa in my room and I was busy doing my make up."Pout your lips,it's easier to get lip gloss perfect" I nodded and she started fiddling with my hair "There's something stuck in here"

"Pout your lips,it's easier to get lip gloss perfect" I nodded and she started fiddling with my hair "There's something stuck in here"

I finished up and went to the closet.I slowly pulled off my shirt.I grabbed another one.Stefan walked in with Elena and I quickly covered myself."Hey" I said and went out.I met Merissa downstairs and I grabbed my keys "Let's go" She nodded and we walked out."Where are we going?" She asked as I unlocked my car."You wanted to see the boarding house before you leave,soo." She smiled and got in the passenger seat "Finnaly!" She stated excited.I laughed a little and started the car.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

I knocked on the door,as my fists touched it,it opened.Why do they bit lick it! I quickly stepped in and set my keys down as Merissa and I walked in to the living room,we saw Damon dancing with 2 girls and he was drinking on another!

.I quickly pushed him off of "What the hell Damon!" I yelled then looked at Merissa as she said "I can't they smell good" She walked off,I forgot that she's a vampire.Suddenly the lights went on and I looked at the stairs.Merissa and Stefan was next to Eachother,Merissa holding her mouth closed.Not like that's going to help.

"Noo,Buzz kill bob"Damon said at Stefan then he looked at me "And friends" I rolled my yes and walked to the stereo turning the music off."Greetings" He continued.I walked next to Stefan,he folded his arms.Merissa looked around from the other side of the room "Wow this place is big" She said,her eyes full of excitement.

Stefan looked at me then Damon "Can we talk,Merissa you stay here and help the...girls" he smiled at her and she nodded saying "Great,can't have a break...ever!"

Damon smirked "Yeah-" I cut him off "Without the

Damon smirked "Yeah-" I cut him off "Without the..." I looked at them then smirked "Snacks" He smiled at me them smirked "Anything you say to me you can say to them,No good at keeping secrets" He raised his eye brows winked and I faked shivered "Ew,stop that" He ignored that and Stefan sighed "Damon..." Damon let go of her and Merissa showed up beside her.He pushe past us into the library.