|-5-|

I woke up with a head ache.I sat up and rubbed my temples.I then stood up and noticed I'm still in last nights clothes.Yay,my first hangover.Doesn't it fell good?Note the sarcasm.

I slowly got out my dress and into a nice shirt and some skinny jeans.I then did my hair,going downstairs.I saw Jeremy heading for the kitchen so I followed.We went in and saw Stefan and Elena stopping what ever their talking about and threw something in the box.Im pretty sure their hiding something.

"What's up?" I said Jeremy leaning against a counter and I sat on the chair next to Elena gazing at her."Nothing just felt sentimental so I went through some of my dad's stuff" I nodded with confusion.Their obviously hiding something,what though...?

"I was looking for a journal I started reading but I can't find it"She continued."Jonathan Gilbert?"She nodded tilting her head "How do you know know about it?"She asked and I stood up awkwardly.Im clearly not in this conversation.I walked over to the fridge and opened it.My head still felt bad so I decided to eat and drink loads of water.Ive never had a hangover,which is weird because I'm 19 I'm sure the load of people between 17-19 who has had thousands of hangovers.I saw pizza and grabbed it.Slowly eating I listened to their conversation.

"I just did a history report about it" He said hopping on the counter instead of leaning in it.She sat up tense and asked "Were's it now?"
He shrugged and muttered "Oh I gave it to mister Saltzman" Elena looked to Stefan.What the hell?I have some interrogating to do!!

I heard the door bell ring and ran to get it."Hey,Merissa!Just on time" I hugged my best friend and she giggled pulling away "Yeah sorry,let's get a cute outfit on you" I rolled my eyes,she always hated my style and picked my clothes for me "C'mon we're your room?" I smiled and said "Yeah sure!"

Merissa sat on the bed "Show me what you got" she's the only girl I've ever been attached,we'll before Elena and you know-.I grabbed a few clothes and showed it to her.She pulled her nose up in disgust "Ew,orange???" I rolled my eyes and she laughed."So I'm no longer feeding off f humans!" She said excited "I'm eating bunnies.Other people would've found that worse.

"That's great how's you get off people?" I said looking through my closet.She cleared her throat "That cute Salvatore brother that's dating the Elena girl,yeah he showed me." I scoffed "Do you like him" She made a gag and noise and mocked "Nah--I like single guys thank you" I held up a let her jacket and a cute blue with hearts sweater.She looked drawn to leather jacket "Yep leather.Gives a bad girl type." I nodded and put on the bed.

"So do the others know your attached?" I frowned and crises my arms stating "No,but I already agreed with Frea to talk so sooner or later,Why" I furrowed my eye brows."You can clearly see in your face you got attached.Maybe a cute bad boy like Damon"

 This time I made a gag noise "Eww no I only have best friends" I smirked "Like you" She rolled her eyes giving me a hug

This time I made a gag noise "Eww no I only have best friends" I smirked "Like you" She rolled her eyes giving me a hug.Shes not really a a cheesy-girl-type.