Chapter 3

"Harry, who the hell is in your bed?!" Was what Harry woke up to.

He cracked one eye open to see a panicked and half naked Niall who was staring at something next to him, so he looked to where niall was looking and jumped backwards slightly before realising that it was just Louis.

"Niall, shush, it's just Louis." He reassured him.

Niall shook his head and yelled, "Why the f**k has he got cat ears?"

"Niall! Will you please be quiet, Louis is a shapeshifter and sometimes shapeshifts randomly, Miss Black said he prefers to become a human mainly. Please don't freak out because we're living with him for next few years okay?" He explained in a loud whisper.

Niall sighed and said,  "Alright but this is still weird, it's gonna take some getting used to. Anyway, it's 7:30am so better get up. First class is at 8:30."

Harry thanked the blonde and Niall nodded before walking off to his room. Harry then shook louis slightly to wake him up, louis grumbled and stirred.

"Come on Louis. Wake up. I'll make you some breakfast." He said, and as soon as those words left his pink plush lips louis grumbled a response.

"What kind of breakfast?" He asked.

"Any kind you want." Harry said and stood up, stretching his back and making his side of the bed neat.

"Pancakes?" Louis asked in a small voice.

"Okay, they'll be ready in ten minutes." He told the kitten boy.

Louis nodded and smiled sleepily, stretching slightly and shoved the covers of his body, messing up Harry's side yet again.

Harry just rolled his eyes and walked into the small kitchen. He opened the cupboard and got out the ingredients and mixed up the pancake mix before pouring it into a pan, turning on the hob. Suddenly a tired boy walked into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes.

"Can I flip the pancake?" He looked up at harry with wide pleading eyes that harry could not resist.

"Of course, come here I'll help you." He told him.

Louis nodded and walked forwards, gripping onto the handle of the pan with both hands. He felt a large hand being placed ontop of his small ones and soft and calm breathing behind him.

"Ready? One...Two...Three!" Harry said and louis flicked his wrist up at the same time as harry, the pancake flipping and landing safely back inside the pan.

Louis giggled with glee and harry chuckled, "Now then, let's get this dished up."

So he got out two plates after making a few more pancakes and served them with sugar and lemon juice.

The three of them, Niall joined after hearing the fit of giggles and smelling the food, sat at the small dining table and munched on the pancakes.

"They're so good." Complimented louis.

"You're a great cook harry, you'll be making these everyday?" Niall said grinning cheekily.

But before harry could reply louis butted in, "Look at this!" He yelled excitedly.

Louis stood up and stepped a few steps back and closed his ocean blue eyes and suddenly he began to shrink, and grow brown fur, and then suddenly louis the boy was louis the kitten and was rubbing himself on Harry's legs, purring.

"Aw." Harry cooed while niall was gaping with remains of pancakes in his mouth.

"Close your mouth Niall, you might catch flies. Besides, he's adorable as both a human and a kitten." Harry said abscentmindedly, not knowing that Louis could hear every word clearly.