Chapter 22

This is longest story I've written and I'm still actually enjoying it feel special guise

One of my fav authors followed me I'm cryinh and called me cute and said I'm awesome (I'm not but thanks bbi)

So go follower her and shiz cos she's super cool okie? Okie.  spaceboyluke

EnjOY SWEETIES <33

"Mikey's a little shy, and he has some problems with speaking so ill try and explain what he means if you don't understand him." Calum told harry, who was sitting on the opposite sofa with Louis curled up on his lap.

"Okay, thank you. How come Michael has problems speaking but Louis doesn't?" Harry asked confused.

"Well, it all depends on how long the hybrid or shapeshifter has been involved with the English language. Michaels only spoke English for three years, Louis has probably been speaking English for a lot longer." Calum explained. Harry's eyebrows raised in surprise, not because of the knew information but the fact that calum even knew this.

"Oh. Thank you. So, what you're saying is, speaking wise michael has the English ability of a three year old?" Harry asked out of curiosity.

"Well, I guess you could say that. But it does all depend on how hard you teach them. I've been teaching Michael knew words everyday so technically he has the ability of a 7 year old." Calum seemed to be very smart, he just never showed it in classes. In class he was arrogant and cocky, but secretly he was smart.

"Oh okay-" before harry could continue, Michael walked into the room. Harry's eyes widened in surprise, he was gorgeous. He had a strange hair colour, mixtures of blue, pink and purple. Like a galaxy, his skin was pale and fair. His eyes were as green as an emerald and his lips were as red as a rose, they were plush and looked delicate. He had a black eyebrow piercing on his right eyebrow which made him look a little intimidating but not much.

His ears were fluffy and a creme colour, matching his tail that swung by his side swiftly. He was wearing a creme oversized jumper with some black skinny jeans that made him look adorable.

"Hey kitten, come sit down next to me." Calum smiled gently and patted the space next to him. Michael giggled and walked over to him and sat down next to him, immediately his tial wrapped around calum's waist.

When calum noticed that michael was staring at harry nervously he introduced the curly haired boy, "This is Harry. He's doing some work and needs to ask you some questions, okay baby?" Harry's eyebrows flicked upwards, baby? Were the together?

"Okays, hi harry." He said shyly.

"Hi Michael, are you okay if I ask you some questions?" Harry asked, just checking that Michael wasn't uncomfortable.

However when Michael gave him a reassuring nod he relaxed.

"Good, so before calum found you, where were you living? Who were you living with?" Harry asked, careful with his voice because he knew this was probably a sensitive topic.

"Was living in dirty place, there was bins and gross peoples. Was alone a lot, mummy was taken by the bad guys and never seen daddy." Michaels eyes teared up a little bit as he looked down at the floor.

Calum smiled sadly and rubbed his back in comfort.

"What-- what do mean by your mummy was taken?" Harry asked hesitantly.

"Um, well when was little we went to the park to see my friend lukey and I seen lukey and went to him, I turned around and mummy was being taken by bad people in the back of a big car. Was very sad and I ran away." By the end of Michaels story he was choking up so harry decided to change the subject, not wanting to upset him any more.

"When did calum find you? Where did he find you? How come you went with him?"  Harry was very curious, so he was firing a lot of questions. 

Michael glanced at calum and smiled to himself, "Calum found me at the park where my mummy was taken, I go there still to see lukey. But lukey wasn't there, so went to go away but I saw these scary people who called me mean names, they um-- they called me a tramp and gross," he sniffle quietly and continued, "went to beat me up, but calum shouted at them and told them to go away. He took me home. I trusted calum because he saved me, he was very nice to me. Still is."

Calum smiled brightly at the boys words and looked at him, fonding. He leaned in a pecked his cheek lightly, smiling triumphly when seeing Michaels cheeks turn a crimson red.

"Are you two together?" Harry asked before he could stop himself.

Calum's eyebrows shot up, but he nodded, "Me and mikey have been together for a little over two years."

Harry cooed, "That's adorable."

"Do you have kitten boy?" Mikey spoke shyly.

"Oh, yes I do. This is him," he nodded towards the sleeping kitten, "He's a shapeshifter, he can turn into other animals, but he doesn't. He turns into a human though. His name is Louis." Louis perked up at the mention of his name, stretching in Harry's lap and hopped off the sofa, filled with curiosity he strutted over to Michael and rubbed his head against Michaels legs, sniffing him and noticing that he was also part kitten.

Michael stroked louis while he was walking, running his hand over his fur gently and cooing at how adorable the kitten was.

Little did they know that Harry was smiling fondly at Louis whilst at the same time Calum was smiling lovingly at Michael.

Aw that's cute

Here ya go babys^-^ hope you love ittt

Again nearly 1K words lolol

This story has 2.4K reads?¿? Thank you so muCH

Much love, bluemetgreen14 xxx ♡

Yet again unedited don't kill me ♡♡