Chapter 9

The sun was setting that evening, the clouds a pretty pink and orange with clouds flowing through the air. All that was to be heard was the chirping of the birds.

"Harold." An irish voice said. Harry turned his head to the left to see niall standing at the door frame with one hand behind his back and a snirk on his face.

"Yes?" He said, raising an eyebrow at the boy.

"What is this?" Niall asked, lifting his hand and showing harry a piece of paper with messy handwriting on it.

Harry squinted so he could read it and his eyes widened and his heart felt warmed when reading it, it says "Hazza" in scribbly handwriting with a wobbly heart drew around it.

"Niall, where did you get this?" He asked and looked up to meet eyes with the irish boy who shrugged his shoulders innocently.

"On the table, Louis went to the toilet and that was left on there. What ya think?" He said, a smirk once again evident on his lips.

"Will you stop smirking please, I think it's very sweet. And adorable." Harry told him with a slight blush on his pale cheeks.

"Well then, it looks like somebody's got a crush on lil Hazza here am I right or am I right?" Niall said with a loud cackle.

Harry groaned and smacked his arm, rolling his green eyes at the lad. "Leave him alone, so what if he does? That's cute. You're just jealous because you can't get anybody."

Niall faked a gasp and put his hand to his heart, his mouth open in offense. "Hit me where it hurts why don't you, curly? Now, I want some food. Make me some pancakes." He ordered.

Harry made a strange face and said, "Niall you do realise that it's night time?"

"Yeah, and your point is?" Niall asked confused.

"Ugh, never mind. They'll be ready in about twenty minutes. Can you make sure Lou is alright please?" Harry told the blonde boy who rolled his eyes but shoved himself off of the door frame and walked out of the room leaving harry alone with his thoughts.

What if louis did actually have a crush on me?

BOOOOOOOOOOM SOME ACTION HEHEHE

OMG GUYS SO I FOUND OUT TODAY THAT IM GOING ON HOLIDAY FOR A WEEK AT THE END OF AUGUST ON A NARROW BOAT WITH ME NAN YAAAY:)

800+ READS WAHT?¿ THANK YOU ♡ AND AGAIN FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS THANK YOU SO MUCH♡

Much love , bluemetgreen14 xxx