Chapter 17

Eddie up the top/side

DAmn soN

Yes, Eddie is Harry's twin brother:-P

"So who the fuck is Eddie?"

Harry looked around the room a couple of times before locking eyes with the blonde boy, sighing before explaining bluntly,

"Edward Styles. He's my twin brother."

Niall gaped and looked at him in shock, shaking his head. "What? You have a twin brother and never even told me? Can I see a picture?"
Harry scoffed but reluctantly did so anyway, scrolling through his brothers Facebook. He hasn't seen his brothers face in quite a few years, so the recent photos were even a shock to himself. He held the phone up into Nialls view and watched Nialls reaction unfold.

"Oh my fucking god, Holy shit, no way

"Oh my fucking god, Holy shit, no way." His jaw dropped as he noticed the similarities and differences.

His brother had blonde curly locks, whereas harry had chestnut brown curly locks. He had bright blue eyes that could pierce through anyone's soul but harry had jade green eyes that were relaxing and calming to look at. 

"He looks so much like you its unreal." Niall stated the obvious as always.

"No, really?" Harry asked in fake shock. Niall laughed and hit his arm, telling him to shut up. 

"But yeah, that's my brother. He's actually famous which is annoying but oh well, he's a famous writer. It's alright I guess it's just the fact that he brags about how successful he's become, I haven't spoken to him in a few years because of how big headed and conceited he was becoming." he sighed sadly and fiddled with the metal around his fingers.

"What do you mean?" Niall asked curiously.

"Nothing, I'm going to go to bed now, I'll uh... I'll see you in the morning. Goodnight Niall." He told the latter and stood up, the chair scraping and he tucked it back underneath the table before making his way into the bedroom, smiling warmly when his eyes set on a peacefully sleeping kitten boy.

Harry didn't know why, but whenever he looked at louis he felt a warm feeling in his stomach, a fuzzy feeling. He felt at ease when he was around him, like he could tell him anything. He also felt as if his heart was beating ridiculously hard whenever the boy would compliment or even talk to harry.

It was a thought that lingered in Harry's mind as he lay next to the boy, staring at the ceiling above him and he thought to himself; 'What if I have feelings for him?'

That question remained in his mind throughout the night.

BOOM BABY

YOU ARE V MUCH WELCOME

ALSO, GOT A NEW AU (LARRY) CALLED TARZAN AND PETER PAN

GO READ IT YEY!:)

I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU 《3

OMG GUYS OKAY SO MY BEST FRIEND CAME BACK FROM TENERIFE TODAY YAY IM SEEING HER ON SATURDAY FOR MY LOCAL MUSIC FESTIVAL WHICH IS GONNA BE AWESOME HELL YEAH !

Much much love, bluemetgreen14 xxx ♡

(Unedited don't kill me pls)