Chapter 25

"So, louis... tell us a bit about yourself." Anne says politely, her lips curved into a small and timid smile.

Louis looked at harry nervously and harry nodded slightly in reassurance.

"Well, I'm a shapeshifter... as Harry's has probably told you. I'm 24 years old, I actually have 6 siblings but unfortunately we got separated a few years ago when I got hired for this job. My mum and I haven't seen eachother for a while either. I'm originally from Doncaster in England." He breathed.

Anne raised her eyebrows and said surprised, "Six siblings, how on earth do you cope? All girls?"

"No actually, we have Ernest. He's a boy. But I don't mind having five sisters, it teaches you a lot. Like how to treat women, what they like and stuff. Not for romance of course but for general day to day life." He said, he was subconsciously fiddling with the loose piece of thread on his trousers.

"That's wonderful. What do you think of harry then?" She asked, leaning forwards a bit.

"Well, I think he's very nice, he's respectful. He's smart. He's lovely and caring, he helps me, he comforts me. He's wonderful Anne." He told her, his lips were absent mindedly curving up into a fond smile while talking.

Anne cooed sweetly and turned to harry who was blushing a bit, "Harry sweetie, could I talk to you for a moment?" She asked him.

He nodded, his eyebrows knitted together as he stood up and followed his mother into the kitchen.

She stood at the kitchen side and tapped her decorated nails against the solid marble, "I think that you've found yourself a keeper." She says abruptly.

"W - what?" Harry splutters.

"Harry," She moves forwards and puts her hands ontop of Harry's shoulders, "this boy is something special, different. He's a beautiful young boy with an incredible mind. I can tell you feel something for him, he feels the same. Please baby, do not lose him." She begged, her eyes were wide and scanning his own.

Slight filler because I haven't updated for a bitt, will update again tomorrow don't worry:)

GUYS IM AUDITIONING FOR BGT IN OCTOBER AAAAAH

Yus hope ya enjoy xxx

(3.4 THOUSAND READS WHAT? THANK YOU)

Much love, bluemetgreen14 xxx ♡ UNEDITED