Chapter 4

The sound of louis' loud and attention seeking purrs were all harry could hear whilst he was trying to make a new potion for his coursework, which was very distracting. 

"Louis, shh. I'm trying to concentrate." He hushed the kitten sternly and louis was very grumpy by this time.

But louis wasn't giving up just yet, so he continued to rub his fluffy head on Harry's legs and wrap his tail around his ankles, purring very loudly. Harry was growing frustrated because he couldn't focus on what to mix and what not to mix, so he ended up spilling the wrong potion and the cauldron made a few unsettling noises causing harry to stand up in panic. It was a good thing he did because as he backed away the substances in it blew up and created a thick grey fog in the room and it coated both Louis' and Harry's faces.

Harry turned around and looked down at the small kitten, glaring at it.

"You just couldn't help yourself could you? I told you to leave me alone! Now look!" He yelled in annoyance, louis cowered away and ducked his head in shame and guilt.

Harry's emerald green eyes softened at the sight and he sighed deeply, running his large hand over his face.

He crouched down near the cat and picked him up, sitting him down in his own lap and petting him. "I'm sorry I yelled, but I did say not to do that, I really can't stay mad at something as adorable as you." He said as he ruffled his ears.

Louis cried out as harry lifted his hand away from him, but didn't fuss as he knew what would happen.

Harry clicked his fingers and suddenly the dirt was lifted from his and louis' face and the floor and vanished into thin air. 

"Come on Louis, let's go back to the dorm for a little bit." Harry spoke up and lifted the small kitten to cuddle him closely to his chest and again mumbled the words, "Transport to room."

And within a flash they both arrived back into their room, not without scaring Niall of course.

A/N: HEEEEEEEEY

Holy moly this has gotten over 300 reads in like two days?! TWO DAYS

THAT'S INSANE

THANKYOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED, COMMENTED AND JUST READ IT! 

It means a lot:)

Let me know what you think of it in the comments, feedback and stuff:3

Baiiiiiii lovelies 💜

Much love,  bluemetgreen14 xxx