Chapter 14

Louis was confused and shocked, Harry was frustrated and angry and Niall was panicked and anxious. The entire situation was a mess.

Niall had no clue what to do, he was clueless and was stuck. So in a hurry he picked up harry again, the dog squirming in his grip and he ran down to the lobby. Not caring for the people he pushed passed or the strange looks he received. He wanted his friend back. That's all that mattered to him.

He was wondering how he even managed the night with this new animal, he was constantly growling and barking. It was an absolute nightmare to cope with and Niall really did not want to have to go through that again.

As for louis, he was extremely confused. One, because his owner had suddenly gone missing and Niall came back with this dog, the complete opposite of what louis is. He had a wet dream about his owner and discovered new and personal things about himself during that dream.

And harry, he felt so angered and frustrated by this. As soon as louis hissed he knew that he had lost him as a lover and a friend. If only niall wasn't as clumsy with spells and magic. He didn't really understand why niall was still in this school if he couldn't even make a simple and basic spell successfully, but at the same time he did understand that to become better it takes practice.

The entire thing was a mess and no body knew how to resolve this situation. The only solution was for Niall to get help from the head master, and to then get a tutor that is not harry, maybe they could hire one of the best students in the school who has actually already grafted from this school but then came back as a teacher and as a tutor. His name is Liam Payne.

Niall heard of him everywhere, in the cafeteria at lunch or when he's roaming the halls he hears of this Liam and how fantastic he is but has never experienced a personal encounter with this person. So maybe this could help a lot with Nialls intelligence on witchcraft. Maybe he could help niall to become a lore successful witch.

YAY

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS
GUYS IM AUDITIONING FOR BRITAIN'S GOT TALENT IM A FEW MONTHS WISH ME LUCKY HOLY POO

OKAY NEXT CHAPTER UP TOMORROW

Much love, bluemetgreen14 xxx ♡

(Unedited )