Chapter 18

Since ya'll couldn't decide whether or not you wanted a fluff or a smut I'm doing a long ass fluffy smut chapter :D

Enjoooyyy :)

Harry's POV (surprise)

The next morning I was awoken by a beautiful pair of ocean blue eyes that were pouring into my own. Louis smiled sweetly at me, his pink plush lips curling upwards. Louis was sat in my lap, his legs straddling my hips. 

"Good morning Haz, you have no classes today, so let's go to a café for some breakfast shall we?" He asked me in his husky morning voice, his voice was a little deeper than usual.

"Are you, Louis Tomlinson, asking me out on a date?" I asked cheekily, a prominent smirk on my lips as his cheeks began to turn into a pretty pink colour.

"Well, I mean, if you want to..." he stuttered out, he covered his face with his hands when noticing I didn't reply.

I gently pulled his small hands away from his face and took them into my own larger pair, stroking the back of his knuckles.

"Of course I would like to, Lou." I reassured him with a large closed mouth grin.

"Really?" He beamed gleefully.

"Yes." I told him bluntly.

He grinned brightly and did a little victory dance, wriggling his hips, which I found so adorable that my heart did a little leap as I breathlessly chuckled. I was so infatuated with this boy.

However he danced a little bit too hard and ended up grinding his hips against my crotch, causing an unbearable friction between us as we both gasped.

"O-oh, uh sorry." He awkardly coughed and started to climb away from my lap, but before he could move anywhere my lust for him took over my body and I grabbed his hips, stilling his movements. He bit his bottom lip, supressing any sounds and looked at me through his long eyelashes, revealing dark blue eyes that were clouded with lust. His face was flushed beautifully red.

I looked at him in the eyes as I grabbed his hips tighter, pulling then towards me and pushing them backwards so that he was rocking against me slowly, he had his bottom lip sucked in between his pearly white teeth with his eyes now closed in pure bliss.
"You look so beautiful, Lou." I told him truthfully, after I said these words I scanned over his features, his neat stubble that wasn't too long or too small, his eyes that were scrunched shut with plessure, his eyelashes that were oh so long and his lips that were thin but plump at the same time, he was truly beautiful. 

He suddenly moaned when I rocked his hips harder. That sound was something that I never wanted to stop listening to, it was high pitched but rough, it was perfect.

"H--Harry, please-- do something." He begged desperately as he clenched his fist in the sheets.

"What do you want, Lou?" I asked lustfuly with a groan.

"You. I want you." He whispered, his words were almost inaudible as he continued to grind down on me.

I halted his movements and took my hand underneath his chin, bringing his face closer to my own. Out lips were now inches apart, I could feel his breath fanning against my lips.

Most our our morning breath had gone by now, so it didn't really bother any of us.

He looked at me, his blue eyes were shimmering with lust and want, mine probably mirroring his own. We both leant in further and closed our eyes, slowly moving closer until finally our lips gently pressed against one another.

Finally.

CLIFFHANGER IM SORRY I KNOW BUT BECAUSE IT'S BEEN A FEW DAYS I WANTED TO UPDATE SOMETHING

NEXT CHAPTER WILL ALSO BE FLUFFY SMUT YOURE WELCOME LOL

IT'S PROBABLY SHITE

Much love , bluemetgreen14 xxx ♡

UNEDITED LOL DONT KILL ME