Chapter 11

"Okay, so you mix this solution with this base, and then you stir for two minutes, think you can do that, Niall?" Harry said. The two have been practicing potions for the past hour, although harry was growing impatient and frustrated with the lack of contribution from the boy, he hardly paid any attention and then when it came to mixing the potion he would spill  it! Which is quite dangerous, it could spill on someone and do some harm to them.

Niall looked at the ingredients for the potion and licked his lips nervously, shakily picking up the base and pouring it into the cauldron, then looked at harry silently waiting for approval. Harry nodded, just as nervous as Niall, this could all go terribly wrong.

However, Niall took a deep breath and picked up the solution, but before he could add any Harry spoke up, "Remember, add in little amounts at a time otherwise it could all go wrong." He was stood beside Niall with his arms folded across his chest, waiting nervously for the outcome.

Niall nodded and poured in little amounts at a time, just like Harry had ordered. And all was going smoothly, that was until something awful happened. 

It was like it happened in slow motion, the potion bottle dropping into the cauldron, smashing into tiny pieces that flew in every direction. The real problem wasn't the glass though, it was the fact that Niall spilled too much in.

Niall and Harry instantly defending themselves by putting their hands in front of their face to protect their faces from the flying glass.

"Sh*t, I am so sorry." Niall apologised hysterically.

However Harry calmed Niall down by placing his large hand on his shoulder and saying calmly, "It's alright, it might be okay. I'll uh, I'll try some to make sure. The recovery spell should be in the book in the dorm. So don't panick if something goes wrong."

Niall looked at him with his jaw dropped, "What?! You can't do that! You could killed or-- or turned into something awful!" He yelled, shaking his head like a mad man.

But Harry ignored the boy and walked closer to the cauldron, grabbing the ladel which was perched upon the side and filled up the ladel with the steaming substance, bringing it closer to his mouth. He grimaced at the disgusting smell but took a gulp, not expecting anything from it.

But it's like they say, expect the unexpected.

OOOOH SHIAAAAT

GUYS I GOT OVER 1 THOUSAND READS ON THIS IN TWO WEEKS THANK YOU SO MUCH!

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER! NEXT CHAPTER CONTAINS DRAMAAAAA

OKIE PEACE OUT ;P

Much love, bluemetgreen14 xxx