Chapter 15

Niall ran to the desk and he panted, asking desperately for Miss Black to a young looking man who looked at him strangely through his thick framed glasses.

"For fucks sake man! Just get her, please. It's an emergency!" He cried out, Harry was squirming uncomfortably in his grip and seemed to be struggling to stay still, so Niall petted the dog softly a couple of times to reassure him.

"Okay sir, no need to curse. I will ring her office straight away, please take a seat." The man replied calmly, his patronising voice only annoying and frustrating Niall further but he obliged to the man and took  seat across the room.

"This is a load of bullshit, I'm sorry Haz. We'll get you back to you soon, don't you worry." He mumbled under his breath so that only the dog could hear him, Harry's ears perked up at the sound of the irish lads voice and he looked up at him with begging eyes.

They were waiting a total of around twenty minutes before Miss Black came to the front of the desk and called Niall over. He immediately walked to the woman with a desperate look written over his face.

"Im so sorry Miss Black, I know I shouldve listened to you and got a tutor. I tried to do a spell with harry and it all went wrong and now--" he held up the curly dog in her view, "This is harry. I really need your help."

The woman gaped and shook her head slowly in disbelief, "Okay. Well let's just calm down for a second, come into the spell room and we'll sort him out." She replied as calmly and monotone as possible although inside she was furious.

Niall followed the woman into the large room, the walls were covered with shelves and shelves of spell books.

"Place Harry ontop of the table please Niall." She ordered as she got out a specific book, 'recovery spells'.

Niall obliged and gently placed the dog on top of the small table, standing a bit backwards.

Miss Black flipped through the pages and stopped at the middle, scanning the page with her blue eyes.

"Okay, now could you pass me the purple solution and the green base please?" She asked him, still not looking up from her book. Niall nodded even though she could not see him and carefully picked up the two glass containers, walking slowly to her and passing her them.

She simply poured the solution into the base and placed her thumb at the top to cover the rim, shaking it to mix it up.

"That is the antidote made, can you pass me the syringe please, it's the second draw at the main desk." She said politely, a timid smile on her lips.

Niall passed her the two objects and she put the syringe into the mixture, pulling it upwards and he watched the syringe fill up.

"Oh, I forgot the needle." She whispered, knowing that harry doesn't like needles.

"Okay." Niall whispered back and walked back to the draw and pulled out a sharp needle, hiding it from the dogs view who was watching curiously.

"Okay,Harry hunny. You're going to have to look away, Niall please distract him." She gave him the look.

He immediately did as he was told and walked in front of Harry's vision, cupping his face to stop him from looking backwards as Miss Black placed the needle against his skin on his left side.

"Hello Harold. When you turn back to normal you're going to make me pancakes yeah?" He jokingly said with as chuckle, watching Miss black stick the needle in from the corner of his blue eyes and mentally cringed.

She pushed down on the syringes handle and he watched the liquid flow out and into Harry's skin, he watched Harry's face twist in pain and he let out a loud "yelp".

Soon however she was finished, and she looked at niall and told him, "He should return human in about...1 minute. Prepare to see pure nakedness." She joked.

The minute flew by and harry the dog was suddenly growing, the limbs growing into hairless legs and arms, the fur shrinking into nothingness and back onto his head and his tattoos appearing onto his toned skin.

"Harold!" Niall yelled with glee and ran up to him, not caring about the lack of clothing and embraced his friend in a long hug. Harry chuckled and hugged back slightly.

The two had a strange friendship.

YOURE WELCOME YAY

OKAY GUYS OMG IM AUDITIONING FOR BGT IN OCTOBER I CANNOT

HOPE YOU LOVED IT LIKE I LOVE ALL OF YOU

Much Love,  bluemetgreen14 xxx ♡

( Unedited )