Chapter 6

"Um-- Niall?" A small voice spoke up. It was the next day, and louis woke up to an empty bed. Niall was in the kitchen though and it was only half past seven. He woke up and harry wasn't in the bed, so he decided to walk around and then he spotted Niall.

"Oh hey Louis, what's up?" The irish lad asked with a genuine grin.

"Um, well--Harry wasn't in bed..." he told him, louis felt a little bit childish saying it out loud. Especially when he saw niall burst out into laughter. His cheeks became a flaming pink and he looked at his hands that were fiddling in his lap.

"Hey... I'm sorry I shouldn't of laughed. He told me that he's gonna to class early because he takes an extra class on Thursday mornings." His voice became soft, and louis looked up and smiled thankfully.

"Okay, thank you. Do you know where harry keeps the stuff to eat in the mornings?" He asked politely.

"Yeah, in the cupboard over there." Niall pointed to a cupboard that contains the breakfast.

"Thanks." Louis muttered.

"Oh, did harry shower or bath you at all?" Niall asked curiously and louis looked up from where he was searching for food and shook his head.

"No, I think Haz forgot about that." The brown haired boy told him.

"Haz?" Niall raised an eyebrow. Louis blushed and shrugged his shoulders, muttering that it slipped out. "Okay then, well when he gets back at nine thirty i'll get him to give you a bath."

"Thank you Niall." Louis smiled a closed mouth smile.

~Time skip to 9:30~

"Hi harry..." Louis beamed as he heard the door open and close, a tall curly headed boy coming into the living area.

"Hey Louis, I need to ask a few favours." He said in a serious tone, which was quite intimidating for louis.

"Oh, okay, what are they?" Louis asked curiously.

"'Well I've only seen you shapeshift into kitten and human form, so for my extra classes which is about shapeshifting and learning about them and stuff, I need to take some photos of you in other forms. If that's okay?" He finished with his head low and peeking through his long eyelashes.

"Oh! I mean, I can try. I've only been able to shapeshift into those but I guess I can try." He smiled politely at the taller boy, his tail wrapping subconsciously around his legs and he fiddled with the end of it.

"Thank you so much!" Harry beamed and hugged the boy, taking him off guard but louis slowly hugged back.

"Now then, Niall told me you needed a bath, so let's get you ready then." Harry gave louis a lazy grin and took the smaller boys hand into his own, guiding him into the bathroom.

Let's just things get a little interesting.

A/N: :) next chapter has a teeny bit of the dirty stuff but not much as this is a cute story:3 it'll be cute though

I HAVE OVER 500 READS THANK YOU SO MUCH I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY IM A LAME AUTHOR BUT THANK YOU A LOT GUYS

Much love, bluemetgreen14 xxx