Chapter 23

The next morning was a complete catastrophe for Harry. The curly headed boy was in a complete panick because last night he forgot to sort out the dormitory for his family's visit and instead fell asleep with a purring kitten in his arms.

However, now he had to tidy the entire dormitory within the space of 2 hours, now to some that doesn't seem like a big deal but for harry (someone who is practically obsessed with organization) it was a huge deal.

Now you may ask "Why doesn't he just use magic?" Well the the thing is, Harry doesn't like to cheat in life by using magic, especially with cleanliness. He prefers to do things himself even though he has the ability to get everything done within seconds.

So he sprung up from his sleeping form, which disturbed louis, only making him stir a little. After a few momentd he shoved the soft white duvet off of his body before standing up, his feet feeling cold from the floor and he stretched his back. He went into the kitchen to get the cleaning supplies and almost immediately started to clean, not before waking louis up though.

"Louis, babe, wake up. My family will be here very soon and I need your help to clean." He spoke in a soft voice and placed a hand on louis' kitten stomach, shaking him gently awake.

Louis blinked his eyes a few times and stretched, staring up at harry.

"Could you um, could you help me clean please boo?" He asked wearily, louis however stood up on all four legs before transforming into a human, his beautiful tail disappearing and in replacement a human bare bottom that was in the air  (Harry tried his hardest not to pay attention, he really did.) his ears vanished and sitting in their places were two human ears tucked behind brown feathery hair. His fur shrunk into small hairs on his legs and arms.

Every time louis transformed harry was always blown away and left with his jaw drppped, louis was just so beautiful. Harry's mind suddenly clicked and he remembered to talk to louis about what they are, are the together? Should harry make it official? Who knows.

Louis was awkwardly sat on the bed, completely naked. The sight was incredibly sexy to harry but he knew there was no wasting time today, so he leaned down to louis' level and they stared at each other's eyes for a moment, taking in the uniqueness of them. Harry's was a light and almost transparent green, sometimes they would darken. Louis' were a deep blue, like the ocean in the night as the moon would glow against the surface.

Harry felt warm and welcome inside, he felt at ease whenever he was with Louis. He felt at home. He felt the cliché sparks every time they kissed and the thousands of butterflies in his tummy. It was almost like magic.

"Oh for goodness sake, kiss me already." Louis rolled his eyes and harry blushed before leaning in, titling his head to the side. However when he got to the point where he could feel louis' breath against his lips he stopped and quietly whispered cheekily, "Morning breath baby."

Louis gasped and shoved harry backwards as the latter was laughing loudly.

"You're such a tease! You can't just do that Harold!" Louis exclaimed, throwing his hands up.

Harry smirked and moved forward, giving the smaller boy a peck on the lips before moving back to where he was standing, "Sorry boo, C'mon let's get ready and clean."

Harry walked into the kitchen to make breakfast giggling, leaving a grumbling louis trailing behind.

"Why do we have to clean up? It's your parents haz, they won't care that much." Louis muttered, Harry turned around causing louis to bump straight into his chest. When louis looked up at the boy he was met with serious eyes.

"Listen Lou, my parents aren't the problem, it's me. I have to have things clean, that's why the dorm is so clean all the time, yesterday I slacked because we were out and when we got back we both fell asleep, but normally I always tidy up. Always." He Informed the latter.

"Are you OCD?" Louis titled his head to the side with a small pout.

Surprised by his confrontation, harry rubbed his head with his fingers and sighed deeply, "I don't know, I haven't been to the doctors to see. Many of my teachers have said I have but they're teachers, their job is to teach not diagnose. So I'm not sure. Possibly."

Louis nodded with a small but genuine smile and moved closer to harry so that they were chest to chest, he stayed still for a few moments, just drinking every relaxed breath of Harry's, sinking slowly into the hypnotic colour of his eyes. Their hearts were beating fast and hard against their ribs but it was strangely relaxing. Louis scanned over Harry's beautiful features, the sharpness of his perfectly structured jawline, the colour of his tan yet somewhat milky skin, the soft yet intimidating look on his face, the imperfection of his slightly rugged nose and lastly he let his eyes wander down to his plush and smooth pink lips, they looked so kissable. However this moment wasn't surrounded by desire or lust, it was pure emotion. They both held so much feeling for one another. Was it love? No. Not yet, but it was something more than a typical crush, it was more than infatuation. It was an indescribable emotion that was surrounding them. It was something unique and magical, they both felt it.

Louis tore his eyes away from Harry's mouth and leaned his head down to Harry's chest and lay his head directly on his heartbeat, wrapping his arms around Harry's waist tightly as he listened to the rapid beats of the latter's heart. It was calming to louis to hear a repetitive rhythm, so the two stay silent as they were wrapped in each other's passionate embrace.

This is how it's supposed to be.

NEW WAY OF WRITING WOO

OKIE IF YOU LIKE THIS NEW STYLE PLS LET ME KNOW:)

IM LATE I KNOW BUT I HOPE IT'S WORTH THE WAIT:)

OVER 1K WORDS LOL

Much love, bluemetgreen14 xxx ♡

UNEDITED