Chapter 21

FiRStLY CAN SOME ONE PlEAsE WRITE A FIC ABOUT THIS

SECONDLY, SUPERNATURAL LOVE HIT 2K :D 🎈🎉🎊

ENJOY BABEHS

Harry's phone vibrated, causing a loud buzzing noise to erupt and shake the draws. He picked up the phone to see he had a message from his mum, so he unlocked his phone, typing in his passcode and read over the message;

'So excited to see you tomorrow! Gem gems has got some exciting news- mum x'

His jade green eyes widened, he completely forgot that his family were visiting tomorrow. He needed to clean the house, make sure everyone is prepared, buy more food. But then his eyebrows furrowed, his sister had news? That never ends well, one time a few years back Gemma had some "news" and it was that she had a boyfriend. Let's just say, Harry was not at all pleased by this news.

He was currently laying in his thick covers in only his black boxers. Louis was sleeping peacefully next to him, curled up in himself. His tail however was draped over Harry's waist as he snored quietly.

He shook the sleeping kitten boy awake, who was groaning and whining that he didn't want to get up just yet. Harry rolled his eyes before removing the blanket completely off of the two which caused louis to jolt upwards with a playful glare on his face.

"Why do we have to get up? It's Sunday, let me sleep." His voice was scratchy from the morning voice and previous events, the huskiness caused Harry's eyes to widen in surprise before he returned to his calm state.

"Firstly, my family are coming round tomorrow we have to make sure the dorm is in order, secondly I have to see calum to do some more research on hybrids and what not." Calum gave harry his phone number a while back, not that harry was interested in him, but he was interested in visiting his hybrid kitten Michael.

Louis pouted, "Can I come?" Harry nearly cooed but managed to bite it back and nodded.

"I'll get you some breakfast." Harry told the sleepy boy, however louis shook his head.

"No, It's okay, could I have a tea though please?" He asked politely.

"Of course, baby." The name slipped past his lips before he could stop himself, catching louis off guard and causing a red blush to rise on his cheeks.

~~~~~~

It was later on the day, about 1 pm, and harry was stood outside calum's dormitory with Louis (who shapeshfited into a kitten) tucked in his arms, knocking loudly and waiting patiently for calum to open the door and greet him.

After around five minutes or so the door opened, revealing calum who was in just his boxers with a cup of coffee I'm his left hand.

"Harry? Hey, what's up?" Calum casually spoke, his lips curved upwards into a smirk.

Harry coughed awkardly and asked, "Hey, I was wondering if I could use Michael as research for hybrids. Just on how they behave, talk, think. If that's alright with you of course."

Calum pursed his lips for a moment before nodding, "That's fine with me, come in. Mikey's sleeping right now but I'll wake him up." He told him with a smile and moved out of the doorway and allowed Harry to walk inside.

Calum disappeared from the living room and into his and Michaels bedroom, admiring the kitten from the door with a fond smile on his face. He walked over, making sure to be quiet, and leaned down until his nose was touching Michaels and gently brushed them together, moving his face so that he was kissing his cheek softly. He moved to his ear, whispering "Baby, wake up. You have some visitors."

"People be wanting to see me?" He whispered back, calum nodded against his cheek. 

"Yes they do, it's harry. He said is it okay if he asks you some questions?" He explained, still leaning against his face.

"Okay, I'll be waked now." He told him. Michael has always had trouble with his speech, he was only introduced to the English language three years ago when calum found the kitten hybrid. But since that time he has improved a hell of a lot, all thanks to calum.

Calum's never really felt any sort of romantic attraction to anybody, apart from when he met michael. It's like a magnetic force is pulling them together. Every time he saw the boy his heart would skip a few beats, his tummy would erupt in butterflies and his lips would almost immediately curve upwards into the brightest smile.

He was completely and utterly in love with michael.

Have some malum^.^

Also,  terrible news about nick grimshaw, hope he's okay (he was in a car accident)

This has got over 2K reads I'm so grateful, thank you so much to anyone who has read this it means the world to me x

Also I know it's been 5 days I've been v v busy but here ya go:3

Much much muCH love, bluemetgreen14 xxx ♡

Unedited don't kILL ME