Worries

"Steven I don't think you should go alone let me come with you". "Pearl she's changed you don't get it Jasper is nice to me she is making friends with Peridot I don't about lapis but Jasper is really trying". "Very...very well Steven be carful". "I will Pearl". The thin gem walked into her room letting out a grown of distress. She began dancing to relieve herself taking delicate steps twirling the splits. She wasn't very relieved so she began to train with her swords and a hologram striking dodging. She summoned her spear striking once more. It was destroyed causing her to fight with her hands she eventually overpowered the hologram making it reside back to her gem. She breathed heavy it was a great work out for her. She was satisfied at first then came the memories. The memories of the war with Rose and the other fallen gem and human warriors. She remembered what she had said to Rose what she had repeated to Steven. It bothered her her love for Rose was still in tack she had excepted that she was gone. She knew she would never see the one who hadn't loved her back in the same way ever again but it left an emptiness a longing for the warm the-the comfort and... Well you get it. Pearl loved Steven for himself but she couldn't help but hope that she was still with them somehow. Maybe in spirit but the thought always came that Rose would be ashamed of what she was now. Even though Rose would be proud of her no matter what she still thought this which was in healthy. Pearl let out a whimper giant bubbly tears spilled out of her pale blue eyes as she cried. "Pearl why are you crying?". The familiar British accent sounded from below the waterfall. "G-Garnet!?! I'm not crying its just water from the falls"*fake smile😅*. "Pearl I didn't see you I heard you". "I...well you see". "I know your worried about Jasper but trust me I've seen many of her futures and I can't see her betraying us". "I know its just your not always right Garnet". She removed her visor giving Pearl a serious look. "I may not always be right but I trust in Steven and if he trust in Jasper like he did in Peridot then I trust in her like I trusted in Peridot". "I guess you are right but I still... He's just so fragile I don't want him to get hurt". "Lapis is there if anything goes wrong I think she can handle Jasper with his help". "OK Garnet". "How about you come and watch TV with me and Amethyst its more entertaining with your commentary". Pearl smiled lightly "OK".