A little fun together

"Garnet?". Pearl was so exhausted from last night they had the whole town over for Steven and they had worked really hard. She looked around for the poofy haired gem that she adored but she was no where here. Pearl walked around the house a bit confused "where could she be?". The slim gem (omg slim Jim lol pearls new nick name Pffft) walked soft footed across the rooms of the temple. Soon she found Garnet asleep in the stairs with Stevonnie. Pearl giggled at the two. She had the feeling that she wouldn't see Steven and Connie much anymore. They were becoming like Garnet losing themselves until there just really one person and there not completed without each other. She woke up Garnet with a little shake. "Well I guess you partied a little to hard now didn't you Garnet?". "Hey Pearl come with me". "Oh okay Garnet". Pearl walked into Garnet's room with a smile. "What are we doing in here?". "I want to try something do you trust me?". "Yes of course I do! I trust you more than anyone!". warning I'm not doing lemon quite but this is just a short thing so beware! "Garnet". Pearl starred at her silent lover. She sat down and put Pearl in her lap she reached around the Pearl's torso and down her shorts. She automatically began to squirm. "Gar...Garnet no no no I don't think I can do that I I oh...". "You trust me". "Yes...". "Then you won't question me". "Oh OK Garnet". Pearl gulped a little she had never done anything like this before. Garnet's fingers traveled to...places. Pearl let out a squeak but covers her mouth to be quiet. Garnet giggled at the confused noises Pearl made. "G-Garnet". Pearl gasped a little as she met her climax. She huffed a little as Garnet slipped her fingers out.😁 Its over now "Wow that was fast". Pearl's hands met her face as she began to blush. Her face was so blue she had never expected that and felt a bit guilty because liked it. Garnet turned the cute skinny gem she loved around and kissed her. Her big lips felt perfect against Pearls thin soft ones. They shared a few shy giggles before they parted. The gems walked out of the room to all the other gems they had left outside. As they left though Amethyst stepped out of the closet her face was dark purple. "What did I just witness".