Volleyball at the barn

"I've got it!" Pearl said as she hit the ball to Peridot. They had set up at the sandy beach next to the barn so they'd have plenty of room and more players. Peridot tried but failed when she tried to hit it. The biggest gem Jasper caught it and served it to Connie who managed to get it back over the net. It came to Garnet who unfused. Ruby threw Sapphire into the air who hit the ball to Steven she landed and they instantly refused. "Wooohooo! IMA ball!!!". Amethyst yelled as Steven hit her to Lapis who just kind of stepped back. Garnet served this time sending the ball to Greg who bounced it of his head it heard to the orange gem. Jasper repeated this only with her helmet which caused it to fly all the way to a far tree. Pearl ran towards it only to find Garnet there when she arrived. "How did you get here before me". "I have tricks up my gauntlets Pearl". "I see that". "Come on let's go". Both gems went back to the court they switched up the teams since the round was over. Pearl Garnet Steven and Greg then Jasper Peridot lapis and Connie. After several hits the ball came to Pearl she missed which made Garnet go for it so they wouldn't lose but Pearl went after the ball as well and they had fallen on top of each other. "Oh Garnet I'm so sorry I...". "Don't sweat it Pearl it was an accident". Garnet winked at her as she wiped the sweat off her forehead ❨◉▽∩❩. Pearl blushed at Garnets flexing muscles as she served they were perfectly in the middle of buff and skinny. She was flawless and intimidating all at once and it made her amazing. She served to Connie and the ball guided back and forth through both teams until it was late in the afternoon. Greg began to BBQ for those who ate and Pearl sat in the truck crisscrossed. Garnet walked over handing her a bottle of water. "That was fun". "Yes but it was quite exhausting". "Yeah it was". "Yeah hey Garnet do you think well do you think we c...". "Could have some alone time together sometime yes Pearl that would be fun and I think we both need to get away from are friends". "Yes I love then all so much but they can be a handful". "Yeah I'll arrange something see you I'm going to go get a hotdog from Greg". Pearl giggled as she watched Garnet walk over to Greg. She sighed and smiled at the quite and noisy setting she was in.