TV

Garnet had brought both of them home during the night. She wanted to hold Pearl all night but she new the others would get worried if they weren't back soon. It was morning and she was enjoying her breakfast which was a cup of coffee. Ruby and Sapphire both agreed that they love Pearl even after her fusion scam with them. They wanted Garnet to have the full experience of being a fusion her own being they wanted her to experience being in a relationship which created her recent actions. She loved spending time with Pearl and loved that there time together had really brightened her up. She saw many futures they had together and one of them really excited Garnet. She looked at a picture she kept of the crew her Pearl Greg Rose and Amethyst. She did miss Rose but she knew she was always there watching them through Steven. Garnet rose from her chair left the kitchen for the front room and turned on the TV. She began to watch crying breakfast friends but became extremely board she hasn't really watched anything but this show so she decided to explore the channels. She finally found a show she liked. It was CSI Miami it was very interesting to her violence and logic put together pleased her this show was both. In the episode a model had been electrocuted to death when she handcuffed herself to a pole for the act on the catwalk. She accidentally ruined it though by her future vision but she still watched it for the fun. That was the only thing she didn't like about TV she normally new what was going to happen in the show. She preferred books because they normally don't have pictures. So she can't really spoil them. After the first episode she changed it to that 70s show she assumed shed like it because she loved the 70s they were fun for her and the crew that's the time when every girl had her type of hair big and poofey. She was the first to have this thousands of years ago so she assumed people saw her and did it to there hair later on when she lived around humans. It wasn't far into the episode before Pearl walked. "Garnet why are you watching this show?". "Its funny". "Its inappropriate". "There's only a few moderately bad words and there's no mating its just kissing". "Very well but don't watch it around Steven". "He watches this show with Greg Pearl". "But its its so...". "Pearl he's 15 and a half he's old enough to watch a PG13 show". "Bu-". "Oh Pearl just come here". Pearl walked over to Garnet slowly. "Pearl I know you may worry about Steven but he's unlocked a lot of Rose's powers he's growing and its good for him he'll be fine trust me". "I do trust you more than I've trusted anyone in a while". Pearl looked nervous when she looked at Garnet. Which made the fusion smile she enjoyed all the cute faces Pearl made. She sat Pearl down and put her in her lap. They began to watch the TV together.