Sweet moments

Pearl laid in bed sad and confused. What was the future Garnet saw. She never laid on the bed but she decided it would be a good place to think. Would Steven disapprove of them!? Or would he be fine with it but somehow get hurt over it. She had asked Garnet more than once but she wouldn't tell her. It bugged her that the one she loved wouldn't tell her something so simple. It made her worry more than she had been she just wanted to get rid of the feeling. Garnet soon walked in to find her in her stressed state. Pearl looked up at her with a light smile. She sat up when the Bigger gem sat at the end of the bed. Pearl pecked Garnets lips they were really big and made her feel warm to kiss them. Garnet smiled and hugged Pearl "How's my Pearl" Garnet smiled down at her. The words that left her mouth made Pearl blush so much her face was so blue?. "I'm doing wonderful Garnet" she smiled but Garnet new it was fake. "Pearl I don't want you worrying he's fine and he always will be". "But what if he won't what if I make some carless decision and he gets hurt or worse!". A single tear rolled down her cheek then the rest. She began to sob which made Garnet upset. She hugged Pearl tight she hugged back tighter in return. "Pearl Steven will be OK I can't see the future happening now it's in the past I...I was just worried about the slightest chance of it happening we we can tell Steven as soon as he gets home OK I just I don't want to see you like this when there's no point we we love you Pearl and we don't like seeing you sad at all it makes it makes me sad". Pearl new Garnet was struggling to stay together again. She had gotten a lot less stable since they got together and Pearl new she needed to stop her nonsense for the sake of Garnet. "Garnet I love you and I do want to tell Steven we can keep an extra eye on him if you wish". "Oh there's no need I just after every thing that's happened I look back at the countless times we've almost lost Steven". "Its always going to be hard but we can do it together Garnet". "Heh heh Pearl I love you". "I love you more". "We live each other". They hugged at the same time Garnet spun Pearl around since they were having a good time they mistakingly fused together. As Sardonyx they laid down so they wouldn't brake the roof. "Oh deary it seems I've made a surprise appearance". Sardonyx giggled at the new feeling she had as a fusion. "Being love is far better" She smiled before she split down the middle. The gems stared at each other for a long moment. "Is is that how ruby and Sapphire feel when there fused when they make you". "Well not exactly think of it as when they fused a second time when they purposely did even though we didn't purposely it was a very similar feeling". "I I loved it now let's go tell Steven he has the right to know". Garnet looked super nervous but went with Pearl to were Steven slept. "Steven are you awake". He rubbed his eyes they still weren't used to his older form he was more muscling and tall. "Steven we have something to tell you". "Yeah?". "Well me and Garnet have...". "Grown feelings for each other ?". "Ste-Steven how did you know!". "Well I came to check on you two one night you were cuddling and you were having a dream about you two dancing together and having a good time and I I just felt happy for you Pearl and Garnet". "That you Steven ". Pearl and Garnet hugged Steven tight. "OK OK you two I can't breath!?". They all laughed for a long moment then head to bed.