arguing again

"Why were you going to tell her that!?" Ruby yelled in her normal rage. "We love Pearl she deserves to know". "I I can't tell her its too hard Sapphire I love you I..I ". "Ruby we love Pearl together we love her equally we are one being and her love is both of us". "I know but it's just were 2 people wouldn't that make us polymorphic?!". "Ruby don't think of it that way think of it as 1 person loving 1 person not 3". "OK I can do it!". "Yes you can". "Come here you stupid therapist". Sapphire ran into Ruby's arms with a smile they hugged for a long moment then kissed. The great and relieving feeling of there body's merging made them both smile. They formed Garnet who had a big great grin on her face. She new what to do now and it excited her. Pearl laid in the couch almost asleep. Her eyes were almost closed the blurry blackness taking her slowly. But before it did she felt the couch sink In where her legs were. She felt her tired body be lifted. Her head met the familiar shoulder she had slept on for many nights recently. She snuggled up close to Garnets Warmth with a smile. She felt her warm hand with her gem grasp her chin bringing her face to hers slowly. Pearl had barely opened her eyes when Garnet crashed her lips to hers. Pearl let out a surprised squeak as Garnet embraced her. She didn't know what to do she never thought this would happen but the answer just came. She kissed Garnet back wrapping her arms around her neck. The kiss was long and sweet. Garnets arms maneuvered around Pearls waist. The two kissed for what seemed like a century that they never wanted to end but it did. The front door clicked making both gems jump away from each other. It was Greg Steven's dad. "What was that!?". "Nothing what are you talking about Greg?"Garnet began to sweat her parts arguing but held it trying to stay together. "Were you two kissing!?". "Greg don't tell Amethyst!?". "Why would I even consider telling Amethyst this is a personal thing for you two". "Why can't you tell Amethyst Pearl?". "Garnet I think she would hate me!". "Pearl it was my decision not yours she can't hate you because I chose you". "But what if she blames me for you not picking her". "She has a different future pained out for her she won't hate you she'll be happy for both of us she will find love soon it just won't be me". "Oh OK". "So you two are together!? ". "Yes Greg" Pearl looked at him to Garnet with a light smile. Greg didn't question Garnet he new things would be better for him if Pearl was happy which she obviously was. He loved all the crystal gems even if he seemed more devoted than anything. They were all the family he had beside Steven everyone else either was dead or abandoned him when he was young. He congratulated the two and left with a smile. Just then Steven ran in who was just dropped off by his dad from Connie's. "Steven me and Garnet have a surprise for you!". Garnet looked a little nervous not knowing what Pearl was getting at. Then she came out with the cookie cats on two cookie sheets. Steven looked at them star gazed. "How did you get them they don't sell them any more?". "We made them take one you get one a day then when you run out I'll make more". Steven grabbed one taking a small sabering bite. ☆●☆ "these are even better than the original!". He hugged Pearl and Garnet taking a bigger bite. He ran up to his room with a bright smile making the new lovers smile too.