Date Night

Pearl sat on the porch sipping on a glass of tea. It was a calm day and everything was quiet. Until it wasn't(¬_¬). "Pearl today is the reopening of the amusement park!!!" Amethyst's voice sounded through the silence making Pearl roll her eyes. "So why is that important?". "Like because were all going together Even the ma homie gems! Woooooha!". Garnet walked out in her normal clothes she wore when they went to events. They all wore more human like outfits besides Pearl. "I'm not going". "But why not!?". "Steven looked like he was about to cry despite his older form he was still a child. "Humans find such dumb ways to waste time". "Pearl it'll mess up are system were going in groups of 2!!!". "I don't like amusement parks!" . Pearl remembered the first time she had been on a ride it had crashed and a lot of humans had been killed by it. "Pearl I know what your thinking that was along time ago this is the 201st century its very unlikely we'll get hurt". Pearl looked at Garnet "OK" she formed a casual outfit and walked over to Garnet. Finally the group set of Steven and Connie Pearl and Garnet Amethyst and Peridot and Lapis and Jasper. When they arrived at the amusement park they all split in different directions. Steven and Connie fused making Stevonnie who went off with the cool kids. "Let's go on that one". Garnet pointed at a huge roller coaster that made Pearl sequel by just looking at it. "Oh sorry" Garnet brought Pearl to the carousel too one of the double horses. They sat next to each other and the ride began it scarred Pearl but she felt better holding Garnet's hand. Stevonnie was with the group at the side games. Buck Dewey Sour cream Jenny Kevin and Jamie. "So are you two like a thing" Stevonnie sequented her eyes at Kevin who had his arm around Jamie. "Oh yes it is I can't wait to get home" Kevin said sticking his tongue out at Jamie". "Kevin not in public!!!". "Gez sorry but I still can't wait to get you in bed". The group laughed but Stevonnie felt a bit uncomfortable "Are you like gay?" "No I get the best of both worlds babe". "Ahhhhg this is gonna be a long night". Lapis sat in the seat of the fastest roller coaster but she didn't make a sound while Jasper looked horrified. Amethyst and Peridot killed it in bumper cars. Pearl and Garnet had gone on some of the scariest rides and Pearl was eager for each time her fear had turned into excitement.