Grouth Spurt

"Garnet when are we going to tell everyone?". It had been 2 days since there last incident with Greg and Pearl had been thinking about it for a long time. "We can tell Amethyst but Steven should wait". "Why?". "I just saw a future about him that made me feel uncomfortable so I think we should wait until He's 16". "But Garnet that's a whole year!?. "Pearl it'll be OK you need to understand that the future I saw was bad". "Oh OK Garnet but we should tell Amethyst as soon as possible". "Amethyst!". "Yeah?". "Me and Pearl are together". "Garnet that was to sudden!". "Dude its OK I see you too all the time I don't care". "What really!?". "Yeah its cool Pearl I know". "Amethyst you must not tell Steven he can't know until he's 16 and we need to be the gems to tell him". "Ugh fine garnet your secrets safe with me". "Good now we need to head to the strawberry Fields I've noticed a disturbance there yesterday but I wasn't sure". "Should we bring Steven?". Amethyst asked looking up at him in his bed. "No he's tired let's leave him a note". "Good idea Garnet". Pearl smiled writing on a piece of paper she put it in the fridge on a cookie cat for him later he always went for the fridge first. The three left on the warp pad appearing in the strawberry Fields .It didn't take long for the gems to find the corrupted monster. A giant magenta butterfly with a gem for its body. The gems began to attack it. Amethyst aimed for the wings with her whip managing to cut one off sending it to the ground with a screech. Garnet punched it with her gauntlets causing it to fall to the ground it struggled on its back but couldn't get up. Finally Pearl finished the fight by piercing the beast with her spear poofing it. They all stood there panting Pearl bubbled the gem and sent it to the temple. "Well that was easy". "*giggles* Pearl that wasn't the last one". "What!?". Pearl looked up to see many of the same creature. She let out a sigh as they attacked the next corrupted monster. After all the monsters were finally bubbles they returned home. Pearl let out a long sigh before falling on the couch. Amethyst and Garnet sat down next. They all were exhausted. Steven came down from his room looking at all of them. "Steven!?" Pearl let out a squeak of shock as he came down. "I had a literal magical growth spurt". "Looking goooood Steven". Amethyst smiled and giggled. "You look nice Steven". "Th-thanks guys". "Don't worry Steven you look great and Connie will love your new form". "You really think so?". "I know so" Garnet pushed up her visor. " Great can me and Connie go see a pg 14 movie". "Pg-13 movie Steven she's younger than you remember". Pearl lightly smiled at him. "Oh OK ". He ran out the door causing all three gems to smile.