Advice

Steven walked back into the house looking disappointed. Lapis was a mess because of them keeping Jasper. She wouldn't even come off the silo to visit Steven. "Steven your!...back" Pearls voice dropped when she saw his expression. "Ste-Steven is everything OK". "Lapis is really sad because Jasper joined us I think she kids of blames me she won't even look at me". A few stray tears fell of his cut baby fat cheeks. Pearl tip toed over wiping them away and hugging him tightly. "I know its hard when your friends don't talk to you Steven you just gotta push forward and do your best to mend things with them". "Is it really that simple?". "Not always but you have your mothers gem her amazing personality her strength everything that she was is in you Steven and she is with you as well she'll never leave you I'll never leave you non of us will ever leave you alone do you understand me Steven?". Steven wiped his own tears looking bright and confident. "Yes I do!". "Good now how about you invite Connie over I'll make tea and treats for both of you". "Yessss Pearl foods are always amazing!". Stars showed in his big eyes as he ran to his room to call her. "Your really good with him but maybe you should take your own advice". "What do you mean Garnet". "You need to let go of Rose and move on. I don't like seeing you sad and Rose would want you to be happy too. I know its hard hard to let go of something you love. We almost lost each other in the war it it was very hard not knowing where each other were. But we pulled through and you need to to Pearl". "Yes Garnet". "Geez Pearl I'm not a diamond". Garnet spoke in a rare silly voice that made Pearl giggle a little. When Garnet tried talking like most humans it was cute and quite hysterical. Amethyst walked in with her big usual smile. "What's up guys!!!". "Not much Amethyst" Pearl smiled at her". "Can we have a romantic comedy marathon". She enthusiastically yelled looking at them. "Romantic what". "A romantic comedy its like people are in love but funny things happen in it two!". "Its like a movie fusion?". Garnet looked curious. "Um yeah". "Then OK me and Pearl will attend this Romantic comedy marathon". "Yes it sounds lovely". Pearl again smiled at them as they departed.

A few hours had past and all of them including Connie and Steven began to watch movies. They started with Annie Hall followed by pretty in pink and all the Romantic comedies they had. A few scenes caused Greg and Pearl to cover the young children's eyes but all the movies were pretty enjoyable. Soon everyone was asleep in the same room. Steven laid asleep on Greg with Connie using Steven's chest as a pillow. Garnet fell asleep holding Pearl while Amethyst slept on top of lion who laid on Connie and them like a blanket. It was truly a long spent day off for them.